Chapter 45: We're naive

Before I start I would like to mention two accounts.
zen_kilam she i the funniest person ever and her stories is great to so please follower her.

evshannon who's new story is gripping.
If you guys check out the accounts please comment: "Bacon" in the comments below and I will give you a shoutout in the next chapters.
Also if you check out my new story I will dedicate chapters to you xx
------------------------------------------------------

GALE POV:

I get it and that hurt. She kissed another dude in front of me. Who does that! Okay two can play at that game.

Glimmer POV:

"OT, OT, there's never much love when we go OT!" Clove and I scream at the top of our lungs as we dance to the Drake song.

When I'm done dancing I grab a very annoyed Annie and together we go looking around all the rooms. In one room there is a movie playing. I think it's Finding Dory.  Or the Vampire diaries. Or Bad Neighbours. I don't know.

Another room is full of girls snap-chatting on their phones. And that doesn't surprise me. But what does, is that I really want to join them and so does Annie.

Ten minutes later our phones are dead and unless we find the others we will be stranded at this party.

Annie and I walk into some other rooms before we find a massive spin the bottle and truth or dare.

FINNICK POV:

Annie and Glimmer stumble into the room waving their phones around and saying they are dead. We laugh and tell them to join our game of truth or dare. Or should I say Truth O'Dair. The whole group is playing and then Katniss invited another girl to play and she also invited Zayn. I think that girls name is Dani.

I start to notice Katniss and Peeta look very anxiously at each other. Then Katniss takes her phone and puts in her pocket. And I know something has happened that katniss doesn't want to share. But I have to ignore it.

I spin the bottle and it lands on Dani. I fell bad for her. We've already dared her to only wear her bikini for the rest of the party, to hijack the music and to pretend to be a dog and now this.

"Truth or-" I begin.

"Dare." She says and looks around the circle.

"Go an find a single guy," Jo says. "Kiss him. then push him in the pool,"

And she does just that. Only the guy grabs her and pulls her in the water with him. Everyone is laughing and is snap-chatting this moment.

When the group (and Zayn) get back to the room we realise that Dani wasn't following us and has decided to stay in the water and talk with the boy she had met.

The bottle starts spinning and it lands on Katniss: and she always chooses dare.

"What are you hiding from the group that's on your phone?" I ask and I see fear shoot through her eyes. She shakes her head and glares at me to say drop it. But that just makes me more curious.

I laugh. Her expression is hilarious. "Okay," She murmurs. "Its a voice mail."

KATNISS POV:

"Share." Everyone demands. No. Please. Don't. "Share!"

I press play. "Hello. I am calling to confer the scholarships for the kids at Mockingjay academy...." There are noises in the background which makes him harder to hear. This guy sounds older then before.
"Jo, you've been accepted we need you down here by Wednesday. Clove we need you to come here and audition. Glimmer, sweetie, you aren't the strongest dancer and we can't take you unless the whole group of girls come to." Then he hangs up. The voicemail ends and everyone gets up and leaves the circle.

MARVEL POV:

I find a distraught glimmer snogging a stranger in the hallway. I grab her hand and peel her off the stranger. I drag her out the door. Glimmer being all drunk and giggly doesn't help.

"You party pooper." She pouts at me.
"I'm sorry. I just wanted to ask how you were." I reply.
"Oh I'm great." She slurs. "Didn't get into dance school. Don't have a boyfriend. Jo hates me. God knows why. Clove doesn't know how to face me. An-" He words get so slurred I can't understand anymore.

She walks towards her car but as she opens the door she falls. I catch her and she smiles at me.
"I still love you." She whispers.

--------------
Please send in some feed back and vote if you want me to continue this story.

For any Shawn Mendes fans I have a new story up that you may want to read and you can get featured in this one. I could write you into the book or just dedicate it to you

Thanks

Love yas