Chapter 16:party for the not-normal

The update, thanks to some helpers like:

@jess_lol123

@xx_1dforever_xx

There are the actual names on here. Go read there stories.

Now here's the update..

Yasx

--------------------------------------

KATNISS POV:

"You ready!" Annie yells.

"Coming!" I run out the bathroom and into the bedroom. I put on a pair of black high heals and race out the room again. I grab my phone and walk out into the hallway. I'm wearing a dress where the straps don't go over my shoulders but round by neck. The dress is black and had small bits of fire at the bottom, it ends above my knee. I have smocky eye shadow on and coal black eyeliner. My hair is left curly and drop down to the bottom of my back. Yes, my hair is long.

I look around. Peeta the only one in the corridor.

"Hey!" I says. He notices me and his eyes grow bigger. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing.." His eyes dart around the room then back at me.

"Is something slipping?" I ask flattening out my dress.

"No...it's just...you look...ama.." Before he could Finnish the sentence the glimmer and come out wearing thee same dress just in blue and pink.

"Annie!" They both call. Annie come running out in a green dress. This is a tiny bit silly I mean it's not prom but I'm not judging.

PEETA POV:

The girls had to burst through the door and at that time. Seriously! I was going to say how amazing she looked. I have to admit that smoky eyeshadow suits her. Wait what! Snap out of it!

"Finnick!?" I yell.

"Yay the girls are here!" He says. The girls giggle. I think that's what you call it. That annoying noise they make.

"Well don't you look pretty!" He mockingly plays with Annie's hair. "Now I was thinking we could totally make your outfit better!" He continues.

"Oh yeah? What then?" She asks Finnick. Annie looks at Finnick.

"This!" Finnick quickly pulls out a tube do glitter and pours it on Annie's head.

"Finnick!" The girls pull the glitter out of Annie's hair. Katniss sneaks back into their dorm.

"You mean fu.." Annie yells as a EGG lands in Finnicks face.

KATNISS POV:

Annie is about to yell the f word. Now! I throw the egg.

The egg lands on Finnick.

"Wooaaahhhhh!" I scream as I jump up and down.

He wipes his face and comes out again with the rest of the boys. We have manage to get jo away from the fridge. But we have to keep an eye out if you know what I mean.

"There will be food there!" Peeta says.

"You sure?" Jo yells. She tries to rightly free out of mine and Annie's grip. But my grip only tightens.

"Yes I'm sure," peeta assures her.

"Let's go!!" Gale yells as he runs down the corridor and down the stairs.

"Only now I realise!" I hear marvel say behind me. I turn around and see him pointing at jo who's running down the stairs. Yes! That's right she's wearing a dress.