Chapter 1: Pilot

Chapter 1: Pilot

Here it is the moment that you have been waiting for..... living with your older cousin at this house mansion with your 9 step-sisters after they attended with you on the funeral for the death of your parents because of the car accident. You really missed your mom and dad so much that you didn't get to say goodbye to them and starting to blame yourself for it all because of the fight on that day.

You hadn't come out of your room for days and days crying your heart out after that. Because you wished that you could warn your parents or safe them on that day to not let it happen and not saying mean things to each other. At least your best friend named Joy came by because she wanted to make sure that you are okay and will always be here for you by your side no matter what.

Since after the death of your parents, you stopped posting videos on YouTube and told your fans/friends everything about it and wanted to say goodbye to them because it's your last day to post your video for a while now until you get yourself together on your next journey very soon. The fans accepted your decision and will be supporting you through thick and thin no matter what and contuines to do things in life.

You also said that you quit to becoming a singer and wanted to do more bigger things than just wasted your time putting your energy around the people that is making you do things that you may not want to do in life. Better yet you don't even want to sing or perform ever again.

Joy had a talk with your cousin and thought it will be a good idea to live with her and your step-sisters at the house mansion because you don't wanna live at your house along. Plus the house is on sell so you can't do anything about it now.

Your life is going on a takeover

Maybe it's for the best to start your new life and leave everything behind from your past. You grabbed your suitcases from the back of the car and looked at the house.

*P.S. the picture of the house is on top*

Your older cousin's house is nice though not when you ever expected it before. You grabbed some more of your things out of the car until you accidentally bumped into one of your step-sisters.

One of them is way older than you giving you glare looks and almost begin to try and attacked you but the girl remains calm who doesn't want any trouble to deal with you. Especially on the first day arriving here at your cousin's house.

Sister: Watch where you are going next time nerd and get rid of your stupid junk somewhere else.

Y/n: Geez I said sorry it's not like I did it on purpose. *you picked up your stuff off the ground*

Before you go into your cousins house, Jihyo trips you by her foot making you fall onto the ground. She and the rest of your step-sisters starting to laugh at you and make fun of you trying to embarrass you in front of your cousin.

Jihyo: Don't get smart with me little girl this is just the beginning try not to get in my way or my other sisters way or else we're going to have a problem. Call me Jihyo and not by my real name you do everything what me and my sisters told you to do. Btw never talked to me unless you had a problem or need help..... not.

Jihyo teases you and walked away with her suitcase to get into the house. You mumbled something under your breath and got yourself back up again, picking up your things. The rest of your step-sisters went into the house and you're the last one to get in.

Your cousin named Madison gets so excited that you made it here and she screams with excitement. Madison runs by and she hugs you so tightly that you can't even breathe for one second.