Chapter 8: See You Getting Karma

The pool party is finally over and you have to do all of the cleaning to do.

You have to clean up everything from the pool party all by yourself your step-sisters fewer friends are already left from the party expect for Jisoo, Joy, Rose and Jennie. All four of your friends helped you cleaned up so you don't have to do it along. After the five of you are done cleaning up, Rose and Jisoo left since it's night out.

Y/n: Thanks you guys for helping me out but you all don't have to.

Jisoo: No y/n we wanted to because that's what friends are for. Plus you couldn't do it alone.

Rose: Besides your step-sisters are still going to be mean to you after everything you have done to them and you're a great sister to them. They still going to treat you like garbage which is so unfair even if you helped them with alot of things.

Y/n: Rose its okay I already getting used to it besides I still don't know why are they treating me like garbage for no reason.

Jennie: Y/n no you're not letting them treating you like trash and think this is okay. Can't you just call Madison on them for throwing a party without her permission or something?

Y/n: For the last time Jennie..... I can't do it because they still going to call me snitch and Jihyo is going to exposed all of my secrets if I tell on them again.

Jennie: Ugh you know what? If you're not going to do it then I will you have to stand up for yourself. You can't let them get away with everything just because they're rich and famous.

Joy: Jennie's right y/n the only way that your step-sisters are going to leave you along is to show them that you're not weak and not a pathetic loser. Sorry did I worded it wrong?

Y/n: Look let's just discuss it at school on Monday okay? I'll let you all know that I'm going along with your plan.

Jisoo: Okay if you say so text us if you need anything else.

Rose: Fine anyways we need to get going see you next time y/n.

Y/n: Okay bye now

All four of you friends left from the party at your house then Jihyo and the rest of your step-sisters came outside and realized that everything is cleaned up. Now it's time for bed for another terrible weekend with them.

Nayeon: Alright since you cleaned up everything you can go to bed.

Jihyo: Get ready for the rest of our terror y/n this is just the beginning. *had an smirk on her face*

Y/n: Geez thanks I'm going to bed now and leave me alone for the rest of the night.

Dahyun: Don't worry we're going to leave you alone alright *snickered something to Momo and Tzuyu*

Before you're about to go back inside of the house, Momo trips you over with her foot making you fall onto the ground. The girls are laughing at you except Jeongyeon then you get back up again rolling your eyes at them.

Y/n: Goodnight my nightmare goons *went inside of the house*

Mina: Goodnight loser hahaha she still can't defend herself what a useless freak.

Chaeyoung: Ikr she can't even have her friends to back her up now.

Jeongyeon actually felt bad for you and she wanted to stand you up against the rest of your mean step-sisters but they don't care. That makes her not to be around them anymore because all they do is treating you like trash everyday.