Chapter 20: Y/N's Birthday Part 1

Few months later

Rose and Jennie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N

When your friends yell at you to say happy birthday for a surprise, that made you jumped off from your bed and fall down onto the floor. Today is your birthday and this is going to be the best birthday ever. Rose and Jennie gives you a present for your birthday.

Y/n: Aww thanks you guys don't have to give me anything

Jennie: Girl shut up of course we do it's your birthday

Rose: Which means....... PARTY TIME

Rose opens up the confetti and blows a party maker.

Jennie: Btw does your sisters know that it is your birthday?? On second of thought I don't care they better not ruin your special day.

Y/n: Actually..... it was..... a long story the girls are now hating on Jihyo and I kinda felt bad for her. Yes she has done some terrible things to me but at least I give her a few days for her to change herself. So they wouldn't ruin my special day today and I'm not letting anyone trying to get the best in me.

Rose: That's our girl *hugs you*

Rose: This is why we love you y/n

Jennie: Now open your gift

Y/n: *laughs* Okay okay I'll open up my gift

You open up the gift and pull out the face mask, stuffed teddy bear, candy and a ring that was in the box.

Y/n: Seriously? A teddy bear?? What am I five years old??

Jennie: Girl come on you always wanted a stuffed teddy bear

Y/n: Yeah ever since I was five years old... thank you Jennie and Rose you guys are the best.

You give them a hug

Nayeon, Sana, Momo and Mina comes into the room and also bought you a gift for your birthday today. Mina bought you a camera as well.

Nayeon: Happy Birthday y/n

Y/n: Thanks you guys you don't have to-

Momo: Shut up its your birthday so don't get it all twisted now

Sana: Momo *bumped her shoulder*

Momo: What?? It's our sister special day we're going to have so much fun together y/n. Just all of us expect for Jihyo.

Momo hugs you

Mina: Can I talk to y/n alone please?

Jennie: Why?? So you can ruin her party now??

Rose: Jennie.... I think that... they're going to be nice to y/n from now on even Nayeon promised her that.

Jennie: Whatever we're just going to go anyways come on Rose

Y/n: I'll see you later

Rose and Jennie left your room

Sana: What's your problem Mina??

Mina: I need to talk to her alone please

Nayeon: Fine we're leaving y/n make sure to glamor up for your special day.

Nayeon, Sana and Momo left from your room and closed the door.

Y/n: What's wrong Mina?? Is there something that I can do??

Mina: Actually..... yeah... but... please don't be mad at me

Y/n: I wouldn't be mad at you now tell me what has been bothering you so I can handle it for you.