Chapter 23: The Fan

Chapter 23: The Fan (short chapter)

Text messages between the fan and you

Fan: Are you y/n, l/n??

Y/n: Yeah.... why?? Who is this??

Fan: I don't want to reveal my name yet to you because it's top secret but I felt really bad that you have to go through those rough times that those girls are treating you badly.

Y/n: Oh... umm... thanks you don't have to cheer me up you're too kind

Fan: So I have a question for you..... did you and Jihyo ever tried to get along?? I met her once but I knew that she isn't the most kind person on earth as she claims to be.

Y/n: No and I don't wanna talk about my experience with her btw she and the others are my step-sisters. So I live in with my cousin Madison.

Fan: Why did you move in?

Y/n: Well.... it's too hard for me to say.... can we talk about something else?? What really made you to get my number and text me?

Fan: I need your help

Y/n: Help with what??

Fan: Idk and I don't want to make you uncomfortable

Y/n: Come on you can tell me anything and I will be here for you even though we don't know each other.

*The fan of Twice tells you everything*

Y/n: Oh my that is not good why did Valerie lie a few things just to ruin their career?? I admit these girls need a lesson for everything they did to me and the others. But why is she trying so hard to get rid of them??

Fan: No idea but you need to be careful around Valerie she isn't in the right narrative right now.

Y/n: But can I least tell Nayeon?? She's really nice and would love to help out.

Fan: Not yet otherwise it's too risky Valerie will know eventually

Y/n: What can I do then??

Fan: Keep an eye on the girls and never leave anything that is on sight in order to keep them safe.

To be contuined......

Stay tuned for my next story!!!