Chapter 2: An Unfriendly Thread

It's almost at dinner time

Madison: Y/n you better tell me why are you trying to hurt Sana's feelings earlier? And then Nayeon and Jihyo told me that you steal Jihyo's notebook without her knowing... is that true?

Y/n: Wait.... what?? Madison I will never do any of those things they are lying to you. I swear to my mother's heart that I didn't hurt Sana's feelings nor didn't steal Jihyo's notebook.

Madison: Are you telling me the truth dear?

Y/n: Yes I am telling you the truth while you are in the kitchen making dinner and stuff, Sana was the one being mean to me including the rest of my step-sisters. Chaeyoung even said that if I don't shake her hand then she will snitch on me to you saying that I hurt Sana's feelings which it isn't true at all. They also calling me mean names and Sana also said that they aren't here to be acting like cupcakes and rainbows around me they only here because of you. So like I said to you earlier I don't feel comfortable being around them especially Jihyo she scares me.

Madison: Oh wow.... really? So you didn't steal her notebook?

Y/n: No Madison.... please believe me come with me *grabs her hand*

You dragged Madison along upstairs to your room then you got your purse and suitcase to look around for Jihyo's notebook but it's not there. That is until the notebook fell out of your purse and Madison saw it. She picks it up and looked a little bit disappointed.

Now she thinks that you are lying to her so there isn't any other option but to give you chores until it will be an discussion about it later on.

Madison: What is this y/n? Don't lie to me this time let me ask you again.....did you steal her notebook?

Now you are getting mad at your cousin for not believing you.

Y/n: So you really don't believe me? Wow Madison I thought you are smarter than that. I didn't steal her notebook Jihyo must of put it there in my purse to make it look like I stole it from her.

Madison: If you didn't steal it then why is it in your purse? I'm not here to punished you y/n I just want you to be honest with me. We will discuss about this later including your step-sisters but for now let's eat. But if I found out that you lied to me, then I will punished you got it?

Y/n: But what about Sana and her crew?

Madison: I will deal with them too okay? We will all discuss about this after dinner. Trust me I'm not nothing like your parents but everyone needs an important lesson. Now tell the girls that dinner is ready.

Y/n: Okay.... thanks Madison

Madison: No problem dear

You went up to the girls to tell them that dinner is ready but it looks like they are having fun until you showed up. So you got scared because you aren't feel safe around them yet.

Y/n: Umm..... guys... Madison... said that dinner is ready

Jihyo: You really had the nerve to not knock at the door first? *drops down the magazine*

Jihyo is walking up to you almost about to slap you but Nayeon stopped her.

Nayeon: Jihyo don't she will snitch on us if we tried to hurt her.

Jeongyeon: Besides Madison can't protect her forever you know?

Mina: You're right Jeongyeon so we can do whatever we want with that loser.