Chapter 19: Give up and Own up

Sana goes after Jihyo she saw her trying to get a cab for a ride. But apparently Sana stopped her and takes her back into their house.

Jihyo begged her to let her go but it was too late for that she got caught and now she has to owned up to her actions.

Sana: Time's up Jihyo now can you explain it to me why you and Momo have a fight??

Jihyo: How do you know that me and Momo are fighting??

Sana: What the hell is wrong with you leaving Momo almost drowning into the pool like that? Do you have any idea what happened if nobody hasn't come to her rescue on time?

Sana is yelling at Jihyo

Jihyo: I'm so sorry.... I'm so sorry.... for.. everything *tears streaming down her face*

Sana: Sorry isn't going to cut it now you need to give up and owned up to your actions. Momo deserves an apology and so does y/n for treating her so badly after a few months being at our home. I don't get why you hated her so much she hasn't done anything to you. Why do you feel threatened by everyone so easily??

Jihyo: What's the point Sana?? Everyone hates me because I'm a terrible person.

Sana: Well you are a terrible person

Jihyo: SANA

Sana: Okay okay...... I want you to do something first the right thing for you to do actually.

Jihyo: Which is what exactly??

......

Few hours later: Back to their house

Jihyo told the girls and Madison about everything what she has done especially for bribing off of Madison's credit card to get money again. Momo tells them that she and Jihyo have a fight then Jihyo pushed her into the pool and leave her almost drowning. The girls are so disappointed and they are no longer talking to her ever again.

Madison gives Jihyo a punishment for a month.

Madison: It's a good thing that you told everyone the truth Jihyo. I'm very disappointed in you I thought you knew better.

Jihyo: I'm so sorry Madison

Madison: It's too late for sorry now go up to your room and think about what you have done. I can't even look at your face anymore you are a disgusting human being and you always will be in my eyes.

Jihyo goes upstairs but before she goes into her room, Nayeon slaps her across her face then Mina, Tzuyu and Dahyun throw all of their belongings to move her into another room. They don't have to deal with her anymore.

*Btw their plan is off*

Jihyo: Guys you don't have to do this to let just let me-

Mina: We are done with you trying to control us like we are robots to you and don't bother coming into our hangout ever again.

Dahyun: Btw the plan is off so don't crawl back to us with your stupid sh*t it's over between us.

Nayeon: I thought that you were different but I guess you're the same old selfish, evil, cruel Jihyo like used to be back into our days before. Now stay out of my sight before I'm going to rip you apart.

Nayeon bumps Jihyo into her shoulder and walked away with anger.

Jihyo: But guys-

Tzuyu: *slaps her* YOU DISGUSTED ME JIHYO HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO SOMEONE YOU LOVED?? MAYBE IT'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU AROUND.

Tzuyu went into her room

Chaeyoung: Way to go you stupid self-centered idiotic sister that I have ever met. Looks like you lost the deal Jihyo now go back to your little crying corner because you're no longer in my life.

Mina: You can say that again Chaeyoung the award to the best self-centered, cruel, evil sister goes to..... Jihyo. You might wanna see the surprise to that room over there.

Mina and Chaeyoung are laughing at her and now she's feeling embarrassed that her sisters are no longer at her side after this.

Chaeyoung: Go away Jihyo we're done with your little innocent games that you are playing with.... it's pathetic.

Jeongyeon doesn't wanna hear a peep from Jihyo and goes to her room.

Jihyo grabs her things and goes to the another room since she isn't going to be at her room anymore. She closed the door and started to cry so hard that it's too late to fix all of the causes that she made. She opens up her phone and dials your number.

Y/n: Go away Jihyo

Jihyo: Wait before you hang up on me.... can I... come to visit you at the hospital??

To be contuined.....

What will happened next???