Chapter 22: Move Out for the Summer

"At this point Jihyo needs to leave the group"

"What a shame that y/n have to live with her"

"If I was Jihyo, I would get out of town and never come back"

"I told yall that girl group isn't all that friendly as you all claim to be stop supporting them and get them off of the internet."

#Remove Twice from the internet

........

The next day

Rose: Wow.... I can't believe that Valerie planned all of this against the girls even though they're friendly to y/n now... unlike someone.

Joy: Who cares Rose? Valerie should've done something before the Sports Day incident.

Lisa: Yeah I wish she could of done something sooner or later

Valerie came into room and brought some goodies for their celebration of Jihyo getting humiliated in front of everyone on the internet.

Jisoo: What the hell are you wearing??

Valerie: Oh come on as if you wouldn't wear something like this Jisoo.

Jisoo: First of all I would not wear that tacky shirt with that tacky hat *eating some grapes*

Valerie: Have we not forget about pur celebration?

Lisa: Celebration to what??

Jennie: Are you stupid or something Lisa?? A celebration for Twice getting deplatmored.... look they're trending on Twitter.

Jennie shows the #Remove Twice from the internet on Twitter.

Valerie: Wow.... this isn't a good look from them *starting to laugh*

Joy: Hey Valerie

Valerie: What is it Joy??

Joy: Do you have my jacket any chance? You supposed to bring it back to me after you are done wearing it.

Valerie: Oh yeah it's in my bag make sure to bring it to me.

Joy stops by to get Valerie's bag and her jacket is sitting on top of it so she grabs her jacket and then she noticed it something inside of Valerie bag. She took out a long script and a list on how to get rid of Twice. It turns out that she lied about everything that Twice did to her.

Twice did bully Valerie but everything else is a lie.

Valerie saw her peeking through her bag and that scared the hell out of Joy that she dropped the bag holding a script from behind.

Valerie: What are you doing Joy??

Joy: Umm.... umm... it's... nothing anyways here's your bag *she gives the bag to her*

Valerie: What are you holding behind your back??

Joy: It's nothing Valerie honset

Valerie: You dirty little liar give that back to me *she snatches the script out of Joy's hands*

Valerie: See I knew that you got something listen to me Joy if you tell anyone about this, you're a rock bottom and can join them for all I care. They need to get what they deserve and I don't feel bad for them.

Joy: So you think that lying and making up scandals about them is okay? Look I may not like them for treating you and y/n like trash but you're going to ruin their career over a bunch of white lies that you created.

Valerie: I don't care they can move out of here for the summer because I just got a two front seats for them to be working at summer camp. Anyways remember what I said Joy you're going to keep your mouth shut and let me continue with my plan.

Valerie walk away with a grin upon her face.

Joy has to tell you before she tries to take her down.

.......

Meanwhile

Mina: Thank goodness that we are back from the run.

Sana: I am soooo tired

Momo and Tzuyu: You can say that again Sana

Madison: Don't be so dramatic its all about getting fit we can do something fun after you all can get cleaned up.

Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Jihyo are the only ones get back inside of the house after a long run.

Nayeon: No more running for today

Dahyun: Ikr I'm really sweating over here

Chaeyoung: Don't even think about trying to have a moment chat with me

Jihyo: Oh come on you still mad at me??

Jeongyeon: Everyone is still mad at you idiot for going after y/n's ex boyfriend right in the middle of her birthday celebration.

Jihyo: AHHHHH I HAVE TRIED APOLOGIZE TO Y/N AND IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH

Momo: That's because you're not sorry for everything that you all put is through hell and back

Tzuyu: How about we should ignore Jihyo for the rest of the day and get us cleaned up?

Nayeon: Oh yes that's a great idea Tzuyu

The girls are heading upstairs while Jihyo grabs her phone and ran back outside. She got a text from an unknown number then you have a lovely chat with Valerie. Before you are on your way back, a car almost about to run you over so she quickly pulled you away from the car.

Y/n: What the hell are you doing? First you make out with my ex and now you almost try to run me over?

Jihyo: No you idiot I saved you from getting hit by a car.

Y/n: Oh well then stay out of my sight for the rest of my life.

Jihyo tried to talk to you but you made it back inside of the house.

Unknown: Get ready for your career to end Jihyo.... this is just the beginning!!!

To be contuined......