Bonus Chapter Three- Final

This is the last bonus chapter

Stay Together

.........

Sana: I HATE YOU

Mina: GOOD BECAUSE I HATE YOU EVEN MORE YOU RUINED MY LIFE SANA

You and the girls are hearing Sana having a huge fight with Mina again they have been arguing for the last couple of days and everyone got tired of it including Madison. She even tries to get the girls to get along but it's not working.

What is causing them to fight so much???

Is it because of the outfit???

Of course it wasn't about the outfit they want from the mall but it is something that nobody had no idea what was the fight is all about

Y/n: Should we try to calm them down???

Chaeyoung: It's for the best if you don't try to interfere just yet I only tried to interfere it once..... you don't wanna know.

Nayeon: I bet it was Jihyo

Dahyun: Jihyo can be a pain in the butt sometimes but how do you know it was her??? We don't know if she's the reason why Sana and Mina are fighting.

Momo: Well she did ruined y/n's job project

Jeongyeon: And don't forget that she's the one stole one of our unrelased songs just so she can put it on her solo album

Tzuyu: She can't be trusted y/n

Y/n: Who said that I trusted her?? I'm going to have a talk with Jihyo.

Nayeon: Y/n don't do it

Y/n: I have to it's the only way to get Sana and Mina to stop fighting is to get Jihyo to admit if she's the reason that cause it or not.

You went into Jihyo's room while she's over hear talking on the phone and doing her nails. She immediately ends the call because you showed up in her room and gives you dirty looks.

Jihyo: What do you want y/n?? Can't you see that I'm busy?? *says it with the attitude*

Y/n: Jihyo.... just the right person that I wanna talk to you about

Jihyo: I don't have time for this either spill it or get the hell out of my room and never come back here. Ugh I'm tires of seeing your face.

Y/n: Sana and Mina are fighting again

Jihyo: Are we even surprised?? They almost fight all the time watch them make up in the next couple of weeks later.

Y/n: You see..... we don't know why are they fighting so I'm asking you this because it's important. Did you do something to get them in a fight???

Jihyo: What are you talking about??? I didn't do anything

Y/n: This is serious Jihyo and I'm tired of your games just admit that you cause Sana and Mina to fight and go.

Jihyo: For the last time I didn't cause them to fight..... it was something else.

Y/n: Like what???

Jihyo told you everything the real reason why Sana and Mina are fighting.

Jihyo: Now do you believe me??? Next time don't accuse me something that I didn't do.

Y/n: I'm so sorry Jihyo it wouldn't happened again

Jihyo: Good now..... GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I'LL KICK YOUR ASS OUT FOR YOU.

........

Everyone is having a family meeting

Tzuyu: Alright this ends now you two have to get along

Sana: She needs to say sorry first *roll her eyes*

Mina: No she's the one that needs to say sorry

Before Sana and Mina are going to agrue again, you blow the horn causing them to jump up from their chairs.

Momo: You don't have to do that y/n

Y/n: What??? It's fun

Nayeon: Now please get along this is getting too old

Mina: Sana..... I'm sorry for thinking that you're the one who posion a cake I worked so hard for it from the baking sale and I took it far thinking that you did it without any proof.

Sana: Mina.... I'm sorry for thinking that you're the one who texted my ex even though it was supposed to be a prank.

Sana and Mina hugged each other

Chaeyoung: Awww you see everyone is back together again.

Jihyo: Good now can I get some peace and quiet??

Nayeon: GROUP HUG

Everyone gathers up for a group hug so does Madison after she gets back from work.

No matter what happens, we always stay together forever

........

Who did it???

Momo: Hurry up would you???

Tzuyu: Why are we doing this Momo???

Momo: This is called payback for what Sana and Mina did along with Jihyo.

Tzuyu: And you think posion a cake and texting pranking Sana's ex is the right thing to do???

Momo: Duh of course it's the answer meaning payback now do it before anyone sees us.

After Momo and Tzuyu putting the cake up in the fridge, they went back to bed. Nobody knows it wasn't them but just assumed it was Jihyo.

Jihyo is the only watched them do it but never tell the girls anything other than staying quiet.

Thank you for the support of this story I hope you all liked it!!!!