Chapter 17: Sports Day

Skipped to two days later......

Valerie: Alright is everyone ready for a sports day??

All of the girls are outside preparing for the Sports Day including you but you will be apart of the training of exercises today. The girls have no idea about this Sports Day but Valerie will explain it to them shortly.

Jihyo: Why are we out here again nerd???

Chaeyoung: Yeah.... I thought we are going to a concert not doing some irrelevant sports that nobody isn't doing them anymore.

Valerie: Actually many people have Chaeyoung besides you all are not grounded anymore because of me. In this house, I am in charge and will be held of responsible if any one of you tries to do something bad to me. Now Sports Day is a event that anyone can play different sports like soccer, football and volleyball.

Valerie: Each one of you are going to be put into groups of three that way you guys can't cause any trouble btw please leave your step-sister alone. I will be watching all of you 9 girls including you Jihyo.

Momo: We don't want to play sports.... we want to have fun at the concert.

Valerie: That's not how it works Momo I have planned it for all of you to enjoy instead of doing stupid famous stuff on the internet. So no phones for this activity come on hand it over.

Valerie has a little basket to put all of the phones inside of it.

Sana: We're not giving you our phones

Nayeon: Omg Sana just do it already

Sana: Shut up Nayeon stop trying to interfere my life for a change. I don't need a bunny rabbit telling me what to do anymore.

Everyone: Oohhhh

Mina: Damn Nayeon you just got roasted *teases her*

Valerie: *blows the whistle* Silence now all of you put your phones into the basket now. Don't ever thinking about cheating or else you are going to sit on the bench when the activity is over.

Tzuyu: Whatever *puts her phone into the basket*

Valerie: Now all of you

The girls put their phones into the basket expect Jihyo.

Valerie: Jihyo please put your phone into the basket. I'm not going to tell you again this is your first warning.

Jihyo still went on her phone then she walk into Valerie and tries to bunp into her while putting the red paint on her pants with the paint brush. Valerie pushes her off of her and tries to take away her phone.

Jihyo: Omg.... I am... so sorry Valerie for bumping into you like that it was a accident.*pretends that she was in shock*

She got a photo of Valerie got a red paint on her pants to make it look like she got a period. The girls saw it and they all laughing at Valerie. You saw that Jihyo was the one put the paint onto Valerie's pants bit didn't say anything before.

Valerie: What is so funny about?? Jihyo put your phone into the basket before I'll do it for you. *she said it seriously*

Now Valerie is getting pissed because of Jihyo.

Jihyo: You're not my mom so don't tell me what to do. Btw you should probably see the nurse because you have Carrie's blood onto your pants.

She and the girls are laughing at her

Valerie doesn't even know what is she talking about but she had Jihyo's phone and puts it inside of the basket.

Valerie: Girls get into your positions y/n will be in charge of exercises today please come forward.