Chapter 13: Visit with Joy

Chapter 13: Visit with Joy (short chapter)

You finally made it to Joy's house with your stuff packed up into the suitcase so she lets you inside of her house and let you stay here for most of the day and at overnight.

Joy: Are you sure it's a good idea y/n?? Madison will be extremely worried about you that you went missing.

Y/n: I don't care anymore I just need to get away from my step-sisters *pulls out an sleeping bag*

Joy: Oh boy what they have done to you now??

Y/n: I had no where else to go it's all Tzuyu's fault she's the one trying to frame me by telling everyone that I'm trying to break up with their band. It's not even true and nobody believes me except Madison now I was really scared of being bothered by them again. All I did was treating my step-sisters with kindness and love around them but unfortunately they all hated me so much that they wanted me gone forever. *almost starting to cry*

Joy: Awww y/n I'm sure that they didn't hated you that much I know that they're not the most nice people out there but maybe you should hear them out. It's only the way that they would ever warmed up to you as a family.

Y/n: How?? I barely don't even know their favorite things or at least trying to get to know them better. All they did is treating me like crap for no reason especially Jihyo.

Joy: Maybe she's jealous of you that you will try to take her spotlight away from her or she thinks that she isn't truly loved by Madison like she thought it was.

Y/n: But they're famous and rich that doesn't make any sense. What's making them acting like mean spoiled brats??

Joy: I don't know but just because someone's rich and famous doesn't mean that they don't experience with their emotions. Nayeon and the others need to owe you an big apology for the way they treated you for the last few days and not give you an short apology. You don't know what they're going through y/n.

Y/n: Are you kidding me right now?? Joy just because they have an terrible past that doesn't mean they can be mean to me and other people for no reason. You're really not helping me or giving some adivces either.

Joy: You're right y/n

Joy: I'm sorry but I was only trying to help you

Y/n: Well maybe stop trying to help me at all *got mad at her*

Joy: Fine maybe I will.... btw do you want a smack or a drink??

Y/n: Just some popcorn and soda please

Joy: Okay I will bring them up to you my parents will be home in less than a few minutes. So make yourself enjoyable here you can watch TV if you want.

Joy went downstairs to the kitchen to make some popcorn and gives you an can of soda.

.......

Meanwhile: Back at your home

Sana: What did the police say Madison??

Madison: They say that they will find my cousin and going to search the whole neighborhood. I hope she's okay and doesn't get hurt by some random dangerous strangers.

Jihyo: Relax Madison she's going to fine it's not like she's dumb enough to go to a party to hooked up alot of guys at a party.

Jihyo and the others are laughing and still makes fun of you even if you ran away from home.

Madison: That's enough Jihyo you just earned yourself to do an extra chores

Jihyo: *scoffed* Are you kidding me??

Nayeon: STOP IT Jihyo you're the reason why y/n ran away from home it's because of you.

Jihyo: Whatever I don't care

Tzuyu: Jihyo.... maybe you should stop this once and for all this is getting out of the control.

Tzuyu ran up to her room and starting to cry she even blamed herself on you're the reason why you ran away from home. She opens up your phone and starting to send you a text message.

Tzuyu: Y/n if you're out here somewhere in the neighborhood, please text me back or call me. I just wanted to talk to you privately btw please come back home.

To be contuined......