Chapter 6: Cruel

Chapter 6: Cruel

The very next day

Jihyo: Alright everyone remember the plan right? Once Madison is gone for her getaway work trip on the weekend, we'll do everything we can to destroy y/n. We can't have any distractions because we need to focus on getting ready for our tour for the next few months and record some new music. Also we're not wasting our time babysitting y/n she can take care of herself.

Dahyun: Maybe she can do our own chores because I'm not wasting my time doing it on our stupid punishment.

Nayeon: Dahyun's right Jihyo we still don't have our phones remember? Madison still has them and we're not just gonna sit into space all day long because of that snitch who can't keep their mouth shut.

Momo: You do have a point there Nayeon besides me, Sana and Mina found secrets about y/n. Here is the one about her bribing her own family's money in order to keep her family house safe but got caught right after.

Momo showed it to everyone on the laptop.

Jeongyeon: So she's not little miss perfect as she claims to be.

Tzuyu: Hahaha we got her now Jihyo we can use this as our opportunity to turn everyone against her including her pals.

Jihyo: Okay..... QUIET EVERYONE.... I'm the leader so I will handle it but nice skills there Momo. Btw how do you find it so easily?

Momo: I searched her full name and last name and she used to be an famous YouTuber and signer but then quits after because the tragic passing of her parents.

Jihyo: Okay that's all I need to know now how should we make her pay?

Chaeyoung: Come on you guys it's easy Madison will be gone in a few minutes so let's crash this place.

Mina: No doing anything funny business after we get what we wanted. Besides its not like y/n will ever find out about us she's so stupid anyways.

Sana: Well we're not telling her anything about Twice I mean everybody knows about us including Madison. I'm tired of everyone who doesn't appreciate our work and talent and expected us to be perfect 24/7. Don't you all get tired of it? It's terrible and scary.

Jihyo screams then remains calm because now is not the time to think about y/n knowing their secrets as well. They all wanted you gone asap so that Madison can love them again and there is no backing down now.

Jihyo: Now everyone be quiet we need to get ready before y/n gets here.

Madison: Y/n tell the girls that breakfast is ready and I will be leaving for a getaway work trip in less than 15 minutes.

Y/n: Okay Madison I will *walk upstairs to go to their room*

Tzuyu: Oh crap she's coming what are we going to do?

Sana: Hey Tzuyu

Tzuyu: Yeah??

Sana: Shut up would you? Jihyo what are we going to do?

Jihyo: Ugh can't you see I'm trying to think? Okay gather around everyone I have an idea.

All 9 step-sisters gather around in a circle to have an discussion about to get rid of you. But first Jihyo says that she and the others will prank you together right now once you came onto their room. It's been a few minutes and you went into their room only to realize that your step-sisters are not here in their room. You called out their names saying that breakfast is ready downstairs in the kitchen.

Also Madison will be leaving in less than a few minutes away.

Y/n: Guys?? Hello? Jihyo? Nayeon? Everyone?