Chapter 11: Icon

Chapter 11: Icon

Momo: You have an nightmare?? Then why didn't you say something before??

Tzuyu: Because I accidentally wake you guys up by me almost screaming my lungs out because of my stupid nightmare for goodness sake. I don't want you both to worry about me so much. Anyways go back to sleep now.

Mina and Momo are just a bit confused but the two of them stay by her side until she goes back to sleep.

Tzuyu: *scoff* I don't need your help I'm fine now.... let me go back to sleep.

Mina: Tzuyu you're not fine it's obviously that somethings is bothering you and you're not telling any one of us about it.

Tzuyu: Please leave me alone let's talk about it tomorrow

Momo: Oh so we're keeping secrets from each other now? You promised us that you will tell us everything especially if it's had something to do with loser y/n.

Mina: Did that loser do something to you? I swear to god if she does something to our little sister then we will definitely destroy her big time.

Tzuyu doesn't say anything but still laying in bed with her covers on. She has an idea that would keep her sisters out of her hair by lying to them. It's the only way that she can do and then she can go back to sleep.

Tzuyu: It is true Mina

Momo: True about what? Tzuyu if you don't tell us who's bothering you then I'll do it for you. Now tell us what's going on.

Tzuyu: I already told you both I have an nightmare it will be very helpful if you give me some water.

Mina: Tell us who's bothering you and then you can get some water remember our girl pact??

Tzuyu: Okay fine I will tell you it is y/n she's the one messing with me and starting to threatening me earlier. She said that if me and the others don't get out of this house right now, then she'll get Madison on us to destroy our band so that way we wouldn't be able to perform for our tour.

Mina: WHAT?? OH THAT LITTLE-

Tzuyu: Shhh keep it down you don't want the others to hear you right??

Momo: So then what happened??

Tzuyu: She..... she.... she... broke.... the guitar and ripped up one of our songs from Jihyo's notebook.

Momo: WHAT?? OHHH THAT LITTLE BRAT IS GOING DOWN

Tzuyu: Shut up you're going to wake everyone up.

Mina: Where's the guitar and the notebook??

Tzuyu: I don't know where the notebook is but I do know where the guitar is. Follow me it wouldn't take that long to find it.

For a few minutes, Tzuyu found an broken guitar at their music studio down to the basement. Then she shows it to Momo and Mina. They were so pissed about it.

Momo: So what are we going to do with y/n?? Should we beat her up again??

Mina: Actually Jihyo knows how to handle her don't worry Tzuyu we will take her down together. We can tell Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Sana about this.

Momo: Ohhh yeahhh and then those three idiots will be back on our side in no time. Good idea Mina this is going to be an perfect time to get back at her.

Tzuyu: Umm... yeah you're right that way nobody isn't going to defend that freak anymore.*laughs*

Mina: Let's get back to bed and tell Jihyo and the others about this tomorrow. She's going to be so proud of us.

The three girls went back to bed and can't wait for the perfect day to come tomorrow.

.....

The next day: Downstairs to the living room and the kitchen

Y/n: Good morning Nayeon

Nayeon: Good morning y/n did you sleep well??

Y/n: Yes I did btw thank you for protecting me including Jeongyeon and Sana you guys are the best.

Nayeon: No problem y/n should I make breakfast??

Y/n: That would be a good idea I'll just go back upstairs to get ready for school.

Nayeon: Okay make sure to tell everyone to get down here after I'm done making breakfast. Madison will be here very soon today.

You went upstairs to get some clothes, towel and an body washing bottle. Once you got those down, you went straight to the bathroom before the other girls are awake. Before you get there, someone grabs you from behind and drags you back into your room.

It was Jihyo, Momo, Mina and Tzuyu

All four of your step-sisters stand there look like they're going to beat you up again. But not this time Momo locked the door to your room. There's no escaping out of this one now.

Y/n: Why are you four doing here now?? Are you going to dunk my head in the water again??

Jihyo: Listen you little whore you better not mess with Tzuyu again because if you do, then it will be more than just dunking your head in the water again.

Momo: She told us that you broke the guitar and ripped up one of our songs from her notebook.

Mina: Is that true y/n?? You're better not be lying.

Y/n: What are you guys talking about?? I didn't do anything to Tzuyu, didn't broke the guitar or ripped up one of your songs. Are you seriously trying to frame me for something that I didn't do??

Jihyo: STOP LYING TO US WE ALL KNOW YOU DID IT *pushed you to the ground and kicked your stomach*

Mina: Admit it that you did it so that we can't go on tour and trying to break us apart.

Y/n: Omg I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU GUYS ARE INSANE I'M TELLING NAYEON ON YOU. *goes out of your room but Tzuyu pushes you back inside and drags your hair*

Tzuyu: You're not an sweet, innocent person when you used to be anymore stop putting on your fake act and just admit it now. So you're not going to admit it?? Nayeon isn't going to protect you this time.

Momo: Listen we were an icon before you showed up into our lives and now you're going to ruin everything because your lying self wouldn't admit that you're trying to get all of us kicked out. You're not going to make out lives miserable by destroying us apart because if you do, nobody wouldn't forgive you ever.

You pushed Tzuyu out of the way and got her our of the room then you grabbed Momo by her shirt.

Y/n: You all are insane after I did something nice for a change and did everything to for all of my step-sisters to care about me. This is what you do to me over and over again for getting my life destroyed. Well that's not going to happen because I'll make sure that you wouldn't bother me or anyone else ever again. Accept the fact that I'm an good, better person than you all that I will ever be. Just wait until karma is going to come bite in your ass.

Sana and Nayeon came into your room

Sana: What is going on here? You all are going to be late for school.

Nayeon: What's going on here now??

Madison: Girls I'm baacckkk

Y/n: Madison's back?? *you quickly ran out of your room*

Tzuyu: Y/n starting to bothering us then she broke the guitar and-

Jihyo: She ripped our songs from my notebook so she can try and break us apart from our band.

Sana and Nayeon: WHAT???

To be contuined....