Chapter 9: The Switch Up

At school: When the third period of class is over, it's lunch time.

Rose: Jennie you got alot of explaining to do about what just happened early this morning at the auditorium.

Lisa: Especially that graffiti panting like how come you didn't get into trouble??

Jennie: It's easy peezy I just make it look like that Jihyo and Mina so they can get into trouble instead of me. Besides y/n shod be thanking me for helping her out. Now her stupid rich privileged step-sisters wouldn't bother her anymore.

Jisoo: But y/n told you not to do anything? Have you not getting any of her text messages??

Jennie: What do you mean Jisoo?? I thought she would come by with us today.

Lisa: Well her and Jeongyeon had a little arguement because of that she blamed y/n that she was the one behind it when you're the one behind all of this mess.

Rose: Which is your fault Jennie you shouldn't of done that right behind our backs. Besides it was my idea as well not just your idea.

Jennie: All 9 brats need to pay for not messing with our friend. I don't know why you can't get it through your head they had it coming and now nobody isn't going to like them that's karma. They deserve it all of this will be over in like in a week or 2.

The four girls have been chatting and eating their food while Joy comes by to tell Jennie and Rose to drop their plan off. She drags them to the girls restroom to discuss so that nobody wouldn't know about it. Jennie doesn't even care it was the only way to get your step-sisters to leave you alone.

Joy: You're not listening to me Jennie it's bad enough that Jeongyeon gets into trouble as well as the others. Y/n told me that she was nice to her from now on and apologizes to her but apparently you ruined by showing everyone their secrets. Don't you think it's making this worse?

Rose: Exactly thank you Joy that's what I have been trying to tell her but she wouldn't listen to me.

Jennie: Omg can't you guys shut up? I had enough of waiting around get this wait until I'm showing y/n's cousin everything about what they did while their cousin is away from work.

Jennie shows them texting your cousin Madison on her phone about your step-sisters did on the weekend while she is away. She even posted the photos and videos then quickly sents it to Madison through her contact.

Rose: You did not just do that Jennie

Joy: How do you even get Madison's phone number??

Jennie: Y/n told me

Rose: You are so going to get dragged by Jihyo and the rest of her stupid little crew. *laughs*

Joy: Jennie you are the genius y/n is going to flip out when you tell her everything. *laughs and cheers for Jennie*

Jennie: I know that I'm the genius you just got to learn it from an expert like me. Now come on the bell is going to ring for getting to class. *left the restroom*

Rose: Ugh I still can't believe that you did it *she and Joy left the restroom*

.........

After school: You and your 9 step-sisters are home from school.

The girls gotten detention for a whole week since somebody who has gotten them into trouble. You kinda felt bad for them because they didn't do anything not even Jihyo. Jeongyeon didn't want to talk to you because she still thinks that you're the one behind it trying to get then into trouble.