Chapter 24: Stuck

Chapter 24: Stuck

On a little island trip special

Jeongyeon: I can't believe that Madison set us up for a little island trip without her coming along with us.

Mina: Same like who does she think she is??

Nayeon: We might as well unpack our things then what's the point of this trip anyways??

Dahyun: So that we can all get along again after a long distance between us besides I think somebody needs to apologize not just all of us but the person that she actually hurt.

Everyone is looking at Jihyo while she's starting to unpack her things.

Jihyo: Why are you all looking at me like that??

Momo: You know why

Tzuyu: Come on Jihyo its been like what forever?? Why can't you just say sorry to y/n already?? All you do is tear us apart.

Jihyo: It's not my fault that y/n hasn't been talking for me for months and days including all of you. None of you haven't given me the chance to learn and grow from my little mistakes.

Chaeyoung: Well..... cheating with someone's boyfriend isn't a mistake

Jihyo mocked Chaeyoung

Sana: Guys let's not fight on our little trip... woah there's so many things to have fun around here. *looking through the trip guide*

Jihyo just watch you from outside making a YouTube video.

Jihyo: How can I make things up for y/n and all of you??

Momo: Maybe by saying sorry

Nayeon: It takes way more than just a apology Jihyo

Jihyo: Ugh you're not helping me at all you know?? I'll just go for a little walk to get some fresh air.

Jihyo grabs her things from the purse and leaves from the little beach house.

Dahyun: Will she ever change her ways??

Jeongyeon: It takes time for Jihyo to show growth but for now let's just go scuba diving.

Sana: Eww no I hate scuba diving especially those nasty octopuses swimming around with ink squirting around.

Jihyo walk around the beach along to get some fresh air she has been thinking of showing growth and feeling regret about her actions that she chooses to hurt you and the others. You still haven't talked to her after your birthday party. It will take alot of time for you to forgive her after everything she has done to make your life hell.

She walked over to the ice cream stand to get some ice cream. After she paid for the ice cream, she walked back into the little beach house while eating ice cream. All Jihyo does for the day is to relax into the sand and looked up at the sky with sunglasses on. She still saw you inside of the beach house reading a book.

The others must of going places to have a fun trip.

It's only Jihyo and You together at the beach house along.

Jihyo went inside and wants to talk to you but you still give her the silent treatment and continue to read your book.

Jihyo: Hey y/n what are you reading??

You still giving her the silent treatment so she sat down right beside you watching you reading your book.

Jihyo: Look I'm so so sorry for everything y/n I just want us to have a fresh start and I know that a apology is not going to be good enough. But is there anything that I can do to make it up to you?? You don't have to forgive me that easily but I'm hoping that if we can be apart of this journey together.

You close your book and giving Jihyo a "are you really sure that you're goingbto change?" look.

Y/n: Are you sure about that?

Jihyo: I am positive y/n

Y/n: You said that you will do anything for me to forgive you right??

Jihyo nodded her head

Y/n: Well.... I can't stay mad at you forever but only at one condition

Jihyo: What is it??

There is a smile upon your face uplifting your eye brow a little bit while giggling.

.......

Few minutes later

You and Jihyo are having fun surfing along at the beach. The big wave almost drifting you two away and went back into the sand. Jihyo was running around and starting to laugh.

Jihyo: Wow..... THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN LET'S DO IT AGAIN

Y/n: Woah there girl we're just only gone surfing for over an hour we must be heading back.

Jihyo: Agree

Jihyo: Sooo are we cool?? *holding out your hand*

Y/n: Yeah we cool *You and Jihyo shake hands*

The two of you heading back to the beach house but then Sana and the others scream. So you and Jihyo quickly went back inside and the others are being tied up.

You starting to untied them while Jihyo noticed that someone is out there with a black hoodie. She goes after the person but the person is gone.

Y/n: What the hell happened here??

Nayeon: I don't know we just got back here and.... and....

Momo: Someone shows up here out of nowhere with a door unlocked starting to attack us and tied all of us up for no reason.

Jihyo: Why is someone broke into here in the first place??

Jeongyeon: Maybe we should get back home immediately

You noticed that there was a camera watching so you grabbed it and showed it to everyone.

Y/n: Guys?? Someone is watching us with a camera *showed the camera to everyone*

Mina: Well who decided to spy on us during this trip??

Y/n: No wonder why Madison brought us in here someone is here at this trip with us watching all of us so you guys can put on a show to get us out of the picture. I think I know who is the one to do it.

Sana: Who did it??

Nayeon: Yeah who did it y/n??

Y/n: Ah ha I got you red handed *you take off the face mask*

Everyone: VALERIE???

To be contuined.....