Chapter 25: What a So-Called Ending

Chapter 25: What a so-called Ending

Previously on the last chapter

......

Everyone: VALERIE????

Jihyo: So it was you all along??? I knew it you're trying so hard to get us off the charts so guess what?? That wish of yours is coming to an end like right now.

Valerie: *starting to laugh* It's too bad that you find out so easily you all need to be taught a lesson. After 4 years of being bullied and humiliated, I'm not letting all of you to live your life and get the things that you wanted while I'm stuck living in this dump.

Nayeon: Look Valerie we're so sorry for bullying you and everything else that we have done to you. We just haven't get to know you because you're very..... different.

Valerie: Are you kidding me right now?? So what if I'm different?? It's too late for the apologies Nayeon I'm going to show the whole world what kind of terrible people you are now.

Y/n: Valerie this isn't worth it you're just as bad as they are right now.

Valerie: I don't care it will be the end of Twice before you know it

Mina: Omg JUST STOP IT *she has Valerie's phone* JUST STOP IT FOR ONCE VALERIE

Mina tackled her to the ground

Chaeyoung: Woah Mina I never see you do that to anyone before

Mina: That's because I took some karate classes so don't even judge me for that

Valerie: GET OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW MINA

Mina: I don't think I can Valerie

Tzuyu: Can we get something to eat already??

Sana: Tzuyu we're kind in the middle of getting Valerie fired from her stupid job in here. Apparently she has been in our every move since she's just arrived back.

Valerie: Oh please you can't prove anything

Sana: Should I just showed it to the cops for spying on us with all of your digital hidden cameras into our house??? *hold up the digital hidden camera*

Dahyun: Hey guys Valerie is our stalker now so welcome to the club but now it's time for you to go.

Jihyo: You need to be taught a lesson Valerie

Valerie: I'm so sorry I just want to get revenge at all of you for being such a trashy person.

Jihyo: Oh are you though?? We wouldn't go to the cops that you have been spying on us but for one condition.

Y/n: Jihyo what are you doing??? Shouldn't Valerie just--

Jihyo: Just follow my lead y/n

She and the others are gathering around into a circle expect Mina who's still sitting on Valerie's back talking about how are they going to do to Valerie.

Jihyo has the perfect idea

Jeongyeon: Alright Valerie you'll free to go next time try not to be in our life ever again got it??

Valerie: Thank you.... it's about time

Momo: Hold it..... we're just getting started Valerie *she and Jihyo are smiling and laughing*

.......

Few hours later

Y/n: I can't believe you all just-

Nayeon: Never speak any of this to anyone she needs to be gone somehow.

Y/n: So putting Valerie in the pumpkin and shipped her far far away is a good idea??? What if someone knows that she's gone in the middle of nowhere??

Jeongyeon: We got a hold of her parents saying that she's sick on the boat trip and she's coming back home very soon.

Jeongyeon shows you the text message that they send to Valerie's parents.

Y/n: *laugh* You all are so evil I like it

Jihyo: Ahhh it feels good to be back again

Tzuyu: Not yet Jihyo we still haven't forgiven you that easily

Jihyo: Oh come is there anything else that I can do??

Momo: Nope but we're definitely going back home

Everyone: Agreed

.............

5 months later

Madison: Somebody's in a good mood already

Y/n: Actually I am Madison.... I can't wait to see them perform this is my first time ever going to a concert.

Madison: Really?? But how come you get to these performances and not go on actual concert??

Y/n: Let's just say that everything is too expensive nowadays I guess that Gossip Girls money making machine doesn't exist in the real world.

Madison: Okay enough of you watching Gossip Girl

Y/n: Why not?? You should watch it I highly recommend it

You got a text from Joy

Y/n: I'll be right back Joy needs me

You left from the centre to get outside to see Joy and her friends having their little celebration moment.

Y/n: Why are you all here???

Joy: Okay these are for you *gives you a envelope*

You quickly opened it and let's just say that you couldn't believe in your eyes right now.

Y/n: Wow.... umm.... this is great but..... I can't be here

Joy: What do you mean?? We have been planning this forever and you want to give it up??

Y/n: I'm sorry Joy but I can't afford this you might as well give it to someone who will.

Joy: Okay good for you it's your choice anyways

Jennie: Wait then let me have it then

Y/n: No its going to someone else that actually deserves it

It's those tickets for a trip to a Broadway show but you don't want it anyways.

Y/n: Hey guys Twice is performing tonight are you coming???

Joy and her friends agreed and go into the concert with you.

These past few months of living with your step-sisters have been a blast even though the day that they arrived the girls aren't very nice to you. One day it will be a dream come true to step out from your shadows to a future that holds you.

Together you and the girls are family and there's nothing that can ever change that.

THE END!!!

That's the end of the story

There will be bonus chapters coming.

Remember this story isn't real but a true fiction.