Chapter 10: Tzuyu's Nightmare

Nayeon went into your room she saw you doing your homework and study for a quiz from school. She knocked on the door and you quickly jumped in fear when you saw her. You told her to get out of your room but instead she sat down on the bed.

She says that she wanted to apologize to you for acting like a jerk to you and she really wants to change her ways from now on and starting to become like buddies in training.

Nayeon: Look I totally get that you are mad at me and you have every right to be but I just want to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being mean to you and I'm sorry for making you do things that you aren't supposed to be doing. You don't have to forgive me but it's the least that I can do right now. I'm not going to sit there and let Jihyo and the others still continue to be to mean to you. All I want for us is to start over from the beginning.

You're surprised that Nayeon came here to apologize and not continue to mess with you anymore. But you aren't so sure that if you can trust her because you never know what's going to happen if you do trust anyone.

So you accepted her apology

Y/n: Okay Nayeon..... I forgive you but promise me that you will always protect me no matter what.

Nayeon: I promise to protect you y/n btw Sana will stop being mean to you too. She told me that she will have a talk with you privately and wants to sat sorry for being mean to you.

Y/n: Oh.... okay.... where is Sana??

Nayeon: She left after me and her are done arguing with Jihyo. But don't worry she will come back. She probably needs some fresh air that's all. Is there anything that I can do??

Y/n: No..... well..... yes I have something to tell you but please don't tell the others about this especially Jihyo.

Nayeon: Go ahead you can tell me anything.

Y/n: Remember that somebody exposes your secrets to everyone at school today??

Nayeon: Yeah what about it?? Do you know who did it??

Y/n: Yes... I do... it was.... Jennie.. please let me finish first. So me and my friends made a plan to try to get back at you guys for being mean to me and treating me like trash so Rose suggested it that I would do it with them. But I didn't I denied it at first then I realized that it was too late. Jennie spray the graffiti panting at the wall outside of school property.

Y/n: She makes it look like it was Jihyo and Mina that spray graffiti panting on the wall then everyone else gets in trouble for it including you, Jeongyeon and Sana. I try to talk to her that I didn't do it but she got mad at me so now she wouldn't speak to me. Jennie also told Madison everything that you guys did over the weekend and making me do all of the chores that you and the others are supposed to be doing.

Nayeon stays quiet letting you explain everything to her.

Y/n: Especially that you guys planned an pool party without Madison's permission. Please don't be mad at me I just want you all to be taught a lesson to not mess with me. But instead I got you all grounded again when Madison gets back here tomorrow. I'm so sorry Nayeon now I kind of felt bad.

Nayeon: Listen y/n I'm not mad at you okay? I know that you wanted to defend yourself from them but it's not worth it. Jihyo will always be at the top and she never gets replaced by anyone. She can be a pain in the butt but if she does mess with you again and the others you let me know.

Nayeon: I will handle it from now on you don't have to do anything else but to let me know okay? Thank you for being honest and telling me the truth.