Chapter 16: The Nerd Wants Revenge

Flashback: The 9 girls have constantly bullying Valerie but one day their prank has gone a bit too far.

......

Nayeon: Oh look who bothers to show up

Jeongyeon: It's that nerd Valerie

Mina: I bet she's having a good time spending with those other nerds of hers like seriously her friends should just dropped her already. It's bad enough that nobody likes her.

Dahyun: Ikr she's trying so hard to be like us when she can't even do a split at gym practice.

Sana: Everyone loves to watch Valerie embarrassing herself as always. That girl never gives up trying to be like us.

Jihyo: If anything that Valerie wants to be is our cleaning manager for the rest of her life she will be perfect for the job. She can wash our feet with this plastic thing.

All of the girls are bothering Valerie and it made her very sad that she can't be around school anymore without those bullies constantly messing with her.

Valerie hasn't done anything to them but she will love to be friends with them but the girls hate her guts for no reason. The bell ring to get to the next class before she goes to her next class, Jihyo drags her to the girls bathroom.

Then Chaeyoung locks the door to the restroom

Valerie: What do you guys want with me? I. have.... to get.. to class

Jihyo: Awww look guys the nerd is trying to get into her next class *she and others begin to tease her*

Momo: Face it nerd you're not going anywhere until you get the beating that you deserve. You will never be like us so stop trying so hard because you will always be a ugly nerd.

Momo pours a drink on Valerie then Tzuyu grabs her glasses and Nayeon slaps her across her face. Jihyo blocked the door so that Valerie isn't leaving to the restroom.

Valerie: Why are you guys doing this to me??? I have never ever done something to get you all this hatred towards me so much.

Chaeyoung: Oh shut up we already hate you for being a copycat. It's the fact that you're jealous because we are famous and you are such a damn ugly nerd that nobody isn't going to be around with.

Momo: Hey guys this nerd writed a whole diary about us. So we are terrible people to you now??

Nayeon: Is that what this b*tch says about us??

Jeongyeon: Oh Valerie I thought that we are your role models.

Valerie: No no no you guys have it all wrong you all my role models but-

Mina: But what nerd? Are you trying to make us look bad by being your stupid puppets??

Sana: What a shame Valerie you tried to put on a show to make everyone like you. Look at this it's obvious that she's pretending to be someone that she's not.

Jihyo kicked her stomach then she turns on the water from the sink and dunk her head into the sink. Then she pushes Valerie back onto the floor leaving her crying.

Dahyun: Hey guys the nerd is a crybaby wah wah wah here have a rattle shake. *throws a rattle shake at Valerie*

Tzuyu: Looks like the nerd can't fight back now

Valerie: *screams* You know what?? I have to admit it was fun being such a selfish, cruel, evil idols who doesn't give a crap about nobody else but themselves. You think that being famous is easy but it isn't so don't worry about me anymore. One day, I will take my revenge on all of you sluts out there and you will see that who is on top of the world now.