Chapter 3: Day 2

Chapter 3: Day 2 *photo on top is the outfit*

The next day

You got up early to get ready for school today before the girls are going to make their way to the bathroom first. After you got ready, Joy wants to make an video chat so you answered it on your phone while you're busy doing your hair.

Joy: Hey bestie ready for school today?

Y/n: Ugh not really I'm having the worst nightmare ever

Joy: Well what happened? How is it going with Madison and your step-sisters are coming along?

Joy: Btw I saw a few bruises on you what happened?

Y/n: Let me tell you something Joy.... it's not going so great Madison is okay but my step-sisters? Please they are turning into my worst nightmare they are mean, selfish, cruel and evil and I want them to be gone.

Y/n: Here's another thing all of my step-sisters beat me up but I'm going to be fine. So Madison took care of that.

Joy: Oh my goodness who would do such a thing? Honstely I would of fight them back who do they think they are doing terrible such things to you like that?

Y/n: Well my 9 sisters are Twice an popular girl group band they think that just because they're famous means that they can do this to me. I don't feel safe around them but Madison doesn't get it at all. Let tell you something what just happened yesterday.

You told Joy everything on a FaceTime call and she was so sorry to hear your experience that you had with them on the way here. Joy will be here for you no matter what happens as long as your sisters doesn't try to get into your way.

Joy: I'm so sorry to hear that y/n

Y/n: It's okay Joy you're just looking out for me that's all it matters.

Madison: Y/n get down here right now for breakfast and hurry up you're going to be late for school.

Y/n: That's my cousin anyways I have to get going see you later Joy.

Joy: Okay see you later I'll come by to get your way to school. *ends the FaceTime call*

Joy ends the FaceTime chat

You got everything what you need for school and heading your way downstairs. Before you almost made it down there, Mina trips you making you fell down the stairs. She stood there and laugh along with Sana and Tzuyu.

Y/n: Can you three just back off and leave me alone? I don't have time to deal with your selfish acts early in the morning. *you got up and grabs your bag*

Mina: Well somebody is getting real brave you better watch yourself next time.

Sana: Better yet even if you want us to be gone, then I supposed for you to keep your mouth shut at least have an better plan than to waste your time to talk smack about us and Joy isn't going to protect you forever either.

Tzuyu: We can't stand you because you are too weak to beat all of us even if you try you're still nothing without your parents. Awww look at that are you gonna cry now?

Sana: Anyways catch you later y/n.... or not stay strong love *she bumped into you and laugh along with Mina and Tzuyu*

Can this day get even worse?

Like come it's day 2 already don't let them tear you down and be positive y/n just like your mother always taught you to be kind.

.....

Few hours later: At school

Lunch time

Y/n: Ugh you have got to be kidding me.... this is so embarrassing.