Chapter 21: Y/N's Birthday Part 2

Valerie: Hey Y/n happy birthday so tell me why are you-

You went into Valerie's house then went into the kitchen and got some ice cream out of the fridge with a spoon in your hand.

Valerie: Is everything okay y/n??

You nod your head and starting to cry while eating ice cream so Valerie walk up to you and hug you so tightly.

Y/n: This... is the worst birthday ever

Valerie: Come here have a seat on the couch you wanna tell me what happened?? *stays by your side*

You told Valerie everything about what Jihyo did to you she even make out with your ex-boyfriend just before your celebration for your birthday today.

Valerie: If I ever see that selfish little brat, I promise you that I will destory Jihyo for good. She thinks that she can get away with it just because of her stupid fame. Listen to me y/n you're not letting her ruin your special day the party is still on.

Y/n: But how will I face it in front of the whole world?? There's nothing that I can do now.

Valerie: Yes there is and I just know how to do it

Valerie has a plan and it's not going to be a good little girl act anymore.

.......

Meanwhile: Back at your house

Madison: You just never learn huh Jihyo??

Jihyo: I didn't do nothing everyone is calling me a traitor

Nayeon: Oh shut up and stop acting so innocent when you are the bad guy showing behind the camera.

Tzuyu: You are a traitor and a selfish little brat anyways

Jihyo: AHHHHH...... look at you all acting so innocent when you all hated y/n.. we all used to hate her at first she will never take over the spotlight of mine. Trust me you all should be ashamed of yourselves for siding with a low lifer like y/n.

Chaeyoung walk up to Jihyo and slapped her across her face then she grabbed her by the shirt and pinned her against the wall. Looks like she's going to knock some nonsense out of Jihyo now.

Chaeyoung: I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULL CRAP.... WE ALL ARE JIHYO AND IT'S TIME TO END IT LIKE RIGHT NOW. *she's going to knock some sense into her*

Sana: Chaeyoung stop you're going to make it worse

Chaeyoung: I DON'T CARE I NEVER SEE SOMEONE A BAD PERSON WHO HAS NO SHAME AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OTHERS BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Jeongyeon: Chaeyoung I understand that you are angry but almost try to beat Jihyo up isn't going to make it better.

Madison: Chaeyoung listen to Jeongyeon you need to let her go

Dahyun: Do what Madison says Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung: Whatever but this isn't over yet *she pushed Jihyo made her fall on the floor*

Mina: Don't even forget about what you did towards y/n traitor

Momo: Come on you guys let's just wait outside for y/n she's must be very upset seeing somebody make out with her ex-boyfriend. *giving Jihyo dirty looks*

The girls waited outside for you to come back while Madison is going to deal with Jihyo right now.

....

Few hours later

The party is still on.... sorta

Some of your friends came in to celebrate your birthday while Valerie and Joy planned out a special thing to cheer you up. Everyone is having a good time expect for Jihyo because she's on time out for right now. You are going to perform a song by the karaoke while Rose gets to play with the guitar.

The song that you are going to sing is called Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo.

After the song that you sing along with has ended, Valerie recorded the whole thing and posted on her channel on YouTube. The video is starting to go viral.

Joy: Will Jihyo is ever going to face up with everyone about how much of a traitor she is?

Valerie: Maybe it's about time that we put her in her place.

Jennie: It's too bad that she can't own up to her crap already.

Rose: That was amazing y/n

Y/n: Thanks to all of you for having my back

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Sana hold a birthday cake with candles lighting up. When everyone sings you a happy birthday, you made a wish and blow out the candles.

Do you know what you wished for??

To be contuined.....