Chapter 4: Payback Part 1

Rose: Ask miss mole face over here since she wanted to make your life hell.

Y/n: Rose what did Mina do to you now?

Security: Alright that's enough you two go straight to the principals office right now.

Rose: She started it

Mina: *laughs* Me? Face it Rose its not my fault that you almost ran me over for no reason.

Security: The principals office now and you girls go straight to class

Rose and Mina went straight to the principals office since they got into trouble for fighting. Jennie comes towards you and realized that you are soaked and wet. She quickly apologizes saying that it's her fault for not doing something earlier before your step-sisters messes with you outside after lunch today.

Now all of you are late to class thanks to them but first you needed to changed clothes because you still are soaked and wet which it ruins your outfit.

Joy: Jennie it's not your fault.... so don't blame yourself for it at least you're trying to help us.

Jennie: Yeah I guess you're right are you okay y/n?

Y/n: Well not really I'm still soaked

Joy: Do you have the video still Jennie?

Jennie: Let me see *looks at her phone*

Jennie: No I don't have it anymore it was Mina she's the one who had my phone and deleted the video. I'm sorry.

Y/n: It's okay Jennie we need to stop them once and for all so they don't have to mess with me again. Joy meet me at my house tonight and Jennie tell the others to be here as well. I have an plan to get back at my step-sisters.

Joy: Really? But how?

Y/n: You'll see btw do you have any extra clothes?

Joy gives you some extra clothes in a bag.

Y/n: Thanks

.......

Few hours later: After school

Madison: I'm very disappointed in you Mina seriously you gotten into a fight at school?

Mina: Calm down Madison it's not a big deal besides Rose deserves it anyways for trying to ran me over with her car.

Madison: That is no excuse for you to be fighting you should of tell someone about this not to beat somebody up.

Mina: Omg.... Are you deaf? I don't care you're not my mom or dad so stop trying to control my life. You don't own me as my very own stupid step-cousin anyways.

Madison slaps her in the face

Madison: Go to your room Mina... I may not be your mother or father but I'm still an adult. Right now Mina before I have to punished you for two weeks without your phone.

Mina: *scoffed* This is ridiculous I HATE YOU MADISON *goes up to her room and slam the door*

You came into the living room with Joy right beside you at home from school with some things in her bag. After Madison is done dealing with Mina, she called over here for you to have a chat. Joy whispered something to your ear and goes to your room quietly before Madison finds out.

Y/n: Madison is there something wrong? Am I in trouble again?

Madison: No you aren't in trouble it's just that there's something going on between you and your step-sisters.