Camilo x reader - weird way of confessing

Hello, Terror here! I just wanted to use this as an example of my writing, if I make any typos, do tell me so.
———————————————————————————
I stared at myself in the mirror, deep blush in my face. I was close to the Madrigal family, treated like I lived there, and I was grateful.

Which of so reason, they had invited me to their party, announcing Antonio's gift.

I twirled, my F/C dress bouncing beautifully. I smiled in reassurance that maybe I didn't look so bad, but I lost it when I looked back up. I groaned, my posture slumping. I tried calming myself as I tried clearing my mind. I fixed my composure, deciding I shouldn't try too hard.

I squinted at the mirror, shrugging. I cleaned up a bit and headed for the door. Mis padres weren't home for a few months so I was free to go anywhere, thankfully!

I was met with Encanto's night scenery, Isabela's flowers adorning the bright lights in the town. I inhaled the air, exhaling happily as I made my way to Casita.

I was met with Camilo hugging people as he shape-shifted to them as a form of greeting. I was next, I smile warmly, Camilo had caught my eyes since I met him, soon developing into a big crush.

His greens eyes locked with mine, I smiled lovingly, him smiling back. I suddenly broke the eye contact, not wanting my feelings for him to be let out too soon.

Once I was close enough, he grinned. "Hola, Y/N!" He greeted, I chuckled. "Hola, Camilo." He shifted to my form, I squinted my eyes at him, suddenly sending a smirk. "Damn, I look good." I purred, placing my hand on my chin. He chuckled nervously, Heat rushing to his face. He hugged me tightly, I hugged him back gently, quickly pecking his cheek before entering, not looking back to see his widened eyes.

I was amazed once again by the enchanting house, the floors dancing to the beat of the music and the people within it dancing joyfully.

I flinched as I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning to see a smiling Isabela. I smiled back and turned, her eyeing me and whistling amusingly. "Woah, Y/N, who are you trying to impress in here?"

I rolled my eyes playfully, smiling. "I look the same I always do." I poked her chest teasingly, her chuckling.

I turned as the music slowed down, seeing Camilo looking around, clearly confused by the romantic music. I turned my head back to Isabela, her eyebrows going up and down whilst smirking before i could get a word out.

I cringed but nodded nonetheless, turning my heel and beginning to walk towards the male, him noticing. He raised an eyebrow, a cocky grin appearing on his lips. We stood in the middle of the dance floor, our eyes locked with each other.

He extended his hand, "Care to dance, Hermosa?"

"Of course." I murmured, the moment those words rolled off my tongue he grabbed my hand and spun me.

He dipped me, our faces inches apart. "You're quite the beauty, y'know?" He breathed out, making my face flush. I quickly got the upper hand, forcing our bodies back up and pressing against each other.

"Same goes to you, amor." I flirted, his face flushing.

He let out a tsk, grinning after. He put his hand on my waist, preparing to start dancing.

"Weird way of asking me out, but sure."
———————————————————————————

Mis padres - my parents
Hola (are you kidding me) - Hello
Hermosa - Beautiful
Amor - love