Dolores x Reader

I'm barely alive yall

__________________________________

I jolted as Dolores slammed the door open, her face stressed and her hair everywhere.

I immediately got up, closing the door softly and hugging her. "Amor, is something wrong?" I whispered, being aware of her gift. She hugged me back tightly, me slowly taking her with me to her bed.

She limped in my arms as I laid both of us down, sniffling. I pecked her head, her snuggling in the crook of my neck.

"Want to talk about it?" I whispered, her shaking her head. I brought her face up to mine, our lips meeting into a quick kiss. Once I pulled away, I smiled, caressing her cheek with my hand.

"Your gift again?" I questioned softly, her nodding. I sighed, bringing her up to sit down.

I got up, being as quiet as possible as I grabbed her hair gel and brush. Once I turned, I was shocked as she kissed me suddenly, pushing me against the counter.

Once she pulled away, I smiled. "Want me to do your hair?" I questioned, she nodded.

I began undoing her head bun, her smiling warmly.

I was glad I was dating her, or else she would have killed me if I got near her hair.

Once I was done, she grabbed my wrists. I lowered my hands, her pulling me into another kiss. I chuckled in the kiss, making her pull away.

I raised an eyebrow with a cocky expression, "you're so touchy today, did something happen?" I questioned, she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Nope. I just love you."
___________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEARSSSS