Luisa x Reader

"Take a break, Luisa!"

"Not now!"

I huffed, running towards her. I continued to beg, her declining each time. She kept walking, but I could tell she was tired, her shoulders slumped and her posture ruined.

"Take a break!"

"I CANT." She finally snapped, turning suddenly and her face dark with anger.

I yelped, eyes widening at her sudden outburst. She widened her eyes as well, quickly putting the donkeys down and walking towards me.

"I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to." She immediately apologized, her eyes full of fear.

Once her lip began quivering, I immediately took a step closer.

I exhaled, she hesitated but helped me up.

"Listen, Y/N, I can't take a break." She explained simply, I still wasn't convinced.

I crossed my arms, she lowered her face in defeat.

"Take a break," I repeated, she put down the donkeys, sighing.

"I can't." She repeated, her voice cracking.

Her bottom lip began to quiver, I immediately walked towards her and grabbed her hand, signaling her to follow me.

She obliged, me peacefully leading her to a field full of flowers, sitting us both on the ground.

She stared at the setting sun, lip quivering again.

I sighed, gently grabbing her head and resting it on my lap, letting her locks loose and brushing them with my fingers.

She smiled warmly and closed her eyes, exhaling out of relief. I chuckled, grabbing a flower and placing it on her hair.

I heard small snores coming from her, making me smile warmly and play with her hair, making a braid with flowers on it.

"You overwork, mi amor," I whispered, caressing her peaceful face.

I focused my eyes on the now orange view, my smile never faltering.

Suddenly a group of yellow butterflies surrounded us, landing on all the flowers, a singular blue one landing on top of Luisa's nose.

I watched as the butterfly adorned her face so perfectly, my cheeks tinting a bright pink.

Once the butterfly got off, it landed on my hand, finally leaving to join its little friends.

I smiled, closing my eyes in relaxation.

Little did I know, the butterfly had awoken Luisa and she was staring at me with love.

She mouthed the words 'I love you", closing her eyes again.