Jotaro??????

I found this dumbass oneshot like deep inside my notes and I have nothing to do with it so I'll just post it here
I wrote this about an oc and Jotaro, wow

Character: Jotaro Kujo part 4
Show/anime: Jojo's bizarre
_______________________________

He pinned me to the wall, towering over my small frame.

My stare remained the same, only pulling my eyes up to stare at his. He grew annoyed by my coldness, pressing his body against mine seductively. In response, I arched my back slightly, my breasts pressed against his chest.

"You're so needy, aren't you?" I spat, my voice giving away my teasing manner.

He growled, suddenly grabbing my face and leaning down, his face inches away from mine.  I winced for a slight second at his abrupt actions, calming down to stare at him. He smashed his lips against mine, I smirked in the kiss as he licked my bottom lip, declining his offer.

This angered him deeply, he suddenly gripped the back of my head, messing my neatly done wimple. I hissed in annoyance, him forcing his tongue down my throat. I smirked in the kiss, roaming my hand across his toned body til I got to his head, discarding his hat and throwing it where god knows where in the dim room.

I tugged on the back of his hair, slowly losing my patience and control. I pulled away harshly, him raising an eyebrow.

I grabbed the collar of his top, pulling him down with me as I lay down on the bed. I suddenly twisted our bodies, me on top. I licked my lips, my eyes glowing and clouded with lust. His face brightened with blush, turning his head away from my lewd expression. I grinned, showing off my teeth.

I trailed my eyes down to his body, my thighs between him tightening. I straddled him, bucking my hips against his, him groaning. I bounced and grounded against him, my breathing pattern becoming labored.

He took my busy mind as an advantage, turning us so he was on top of me. I yelped, biting my lip as he pressed himself against me.

He suddenly grabbed my tight habit dress, I widened my eyes as he ripped it off me, clearly not caring. I felt my face heat up as he eyed me hungrily. I hugged myself, squishing my boobs together on accident. He smirked, grabbing my wrist and pinning them above my head.

With his free hand, he grabbed one of my breasts, his eyes staring at them lovingly.

"You've grown so much than the last time I saw you. Fuck..." he groaned,

I grinned, my eyes darkening with lust.