Yandere!Dolores x reader

IM SO SO SORRY TO THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS AND NEVER GOT IT, IM TRULY SO SO SORRY
__________________________________

All I knew was to run, run and only run.

My breathing was labored and my legs hurt, my arm cut from her previous actions.

"Y/nnnn~!!" She chirped in a sing-song tone, my blood running cold.

I rushed to hide behind a tree, covering my nose and mouth to silence myself.

"It's no use, my love. I can hear you~!"

I widened my eyes in terror, she was right.

I tried moving, yet I was embraced from behind in a cold hug, my heart dropping in fear. She rested her head on my shoulder, only breathy giggling leaving her mouth.

Her arms which were wrapped around my waist tightened, making me gasp.

"We're alone now, isn't that good~?" She cooed, I immediately tried squirming away from her tight grasp.

She felt rage fill her body, suddenly letting one hand go and with a click, a knife was pressed against my throat.

"Stay fucking still." She hissed, I held my breath, having no way out of this situation.

"What— why are you doing this..?" I managed to muster, she suddenly burst into a fit of laughter.

After she calmed down, she turned to me with a raised eyebrow. "Are you an idiot, dear? Because I love you!" She giggled, adding pressure to the knife.

Small tears began to form in my eyes, her eyes widening.

"Oh no, I did not mean to make you cry." She whispered, I hiccuped, not even caring about the knife on my throat.

Her hug softened, yet I was still shaking in fear. She moved the knife, now pressing it against my back.

"Better?"

I nodded, exhaling in relief. She moved from behind me and sat us down, sitting in my lap.

Although the knife was pressed against me, I still felt warmth.

"Your heartbeat calmed, that's good." She whispered, smiling innocently.

I knew that she was nothing of the sort, yet I still returned the gesture with a warm smile. She kissed my cheek, somehow comforting me.

"Just remember that you're mine." She spoke, I nodded.

"Good."