Isabela x reader

This fool rlly kicked down my door 🤬

___________________________________

I watered the last plant, smiling warmly as the plant lifted a bit, gaining life.

I crouched, pecking the plant. "You're going to grow so beautifully," I murmured, adding more water to the plant.

"What are you doing?" I jolted, backing away from the plant quickly and turning around, seeing Isabela staring at me with a puzzled look.

I smiled nervously, my eyes going everywhere but her eyes. I heard her sigh.

I watched her as she sat down with me, a warm smile on her face as we locked eyes. "You really need to stop loving plants more than me." She laughed, I scoffed.

"I do not," I argued back, scooting closer to her and laying my head on her shoulder.

"Would you like to plant together?" She questioned, I lit up.

"Yes!" I jumped away from where and stood up, grabbing my gardening tools. She raised an eyebrow amusingly, standing up and dusting herself off.
.

Soon, you were both panting, a field of flowers and plants in front of you.

Isabela suddenly hugged you tightly, laughing.

"You really are obsessed with plants, aren't you?" She teased, you laughed with her.

You turned your body and hugged her, leaving kisses all over her face.

She giggled, you taking the chance and pecking her lips.

"I love you more than just some plants."

"I love you too."

___________________________________

The amount of requests I'm going feral rn