Pepa x reader

___________________________________

"Con Cuidado, Mami." Camilo tried to comfort his mother with a cup of tea after the Mirabel accident, which was extremely sweet of him to do.

You were beside him, offering some cookies to go along, her cloud slowly disappearing.

Suddenly the wall behind the small couch she sat on slammed the chair, startling her and her cloud striking lightning at Camilo.

You ignored him as he transformed into nearly the entire town in pain as the hot tea fell on him, hugging Pepa close.

she hugged you back tightly, murmuring to herself in panic. You thank yourself as you still held the cookie, backing away and handing it to her.

She started at you then the cookie, smiling warmly as her cloud disappeared.

She took a bite, Camilo appearing and giving her a new cup of tea. She thanked him and took a sip.

You went beside her and played with her braid. She allowed you as she exhaled, smiling.

"See? All calm now, right Camilo?" I murmured, my voice as soft as it could get. He nodded and smiled, pecking his mother's cheek.

She turned, kissing you on the lips. You smiled in the kiss, hugging her tightly.

(Felix doesn't exist. SHHH)

She pulled away, both of you lock eyes. You both ignored as Camilo made fake gagging sounds, smiling.

A sun appeared on her head, warming you three.

"All calm."
___________________________________