Smut Jealous!Bruno x Gender neutral!reader

I mixed these two together if you don't mind, so the readers gender isn't mentioned

ALSO DONT EXPECT THIS TO BE FLUFFY, OOOO WE GOT DOM BRUNO AND NO VANILLA SHIT UNTIL THE END. WOOP WOPP
___________________________________

Bruno wasn't one to get Jealous. He was an awkward, sweet man who simply loved rats. You could never guess what would happen if he were to be jealous

But what would happen if he were to be jealous was a question that always struck you, yet you were never brave enough to find out for yourself.

Unaware to you though, tonight was going to be the night you found out what he would do when jealousy struck him.
.

You had taken Bruno for a romantic date at a decent restaurant, trying to give him some fun other than his room.

Yet the waitress who was serving you two was
shamelessly flirting with you each time they arrived, not caring that Bruno was right there and that you evidently said and demonstrated that you weren't interested.

They didn't seem to have cared when you told them you were with Bruno and to back up, which sent Bruno to the edge.

He practically dragged you out of there after slamming the money on the table, leaving you in your current position.

He had you harshly pressed against the wall of his bedroom. Your clothing was far gone, thrown at some corner in the room.

You were glad the family was out in the Guzman's house, or else Dolores would've thrown hell upon you two.

Bruno snapped you out of your daze as he nibbled and kissed your neck, stopping once in a while to kiss you roughly.

He had a tight hold onto you, his teeth biting some spots which made you tense and pant. You knew he was marking you, and he wasn't taking his chance for granted.

He suddenly pressed his mouth against you. "You. Are. Mine." He mumbled against your skin, accentuating every word.

He trailed his hands from your stomach to the hem of your underwear, feeling in the mood to see you beg.

"Who do you belong to, Y/N?" he prompted you. He wanted, no, he needed to hear you squirm and plead underneath him.

You whined at the minimal contact he was giving you. "Y-You, Bruno. Just...please just touch me."

With a satisfied hum, he removed his poncho and top. You watched eagerly as he unzipped his pants. Letting them drop, his clothed length was the only thing you could stare at. How were you going to take that?

He caught your lips in a searing kiss while removing his boxers, forcing your tongue to move with his.

You whimpered in the kiss as you felt the tip of his length poke at your hole, hissing as he slowly went inside.

He groaned, placing his head on your shoulder. You nearly came with that, clenching around him.

Once he was fully inside, pain strikes you as tears began to form in your eyes. He pulls his head away to kiss you in a passionate kiss, trying to ease the pain.

Once you felt the pain lessen, you moved your hips to see, pleasure filling your body. He broke the kiss, chuckling. He lifted your legs and you wrapped them around his waist.

"Are you ready?"

You nodded, him pulling out nearly completely. You whimpered at the loss of warmth, but let out a loud moan as he thrust back in harshly.

He waited as you panted, watching you lovingly as you seemed to be recollecting yourself.

He suddenly began thrusting at quick speeds, making you a moaning mess. He harshly grabbed your chin as his thrusts somehow quickened, smashing your lips together.

He swallowed each of your lovely noises, going faster each time.

You felt your release arriving quickly, the sensation making your body tremble.

After a few more thrusts, you felt your climax wash over you. You opened your mouth and let out a silent scream, eyes rolling to the back of your head as he made you see stars.

He snapped your hips together once more, groaning and going the deepest he could.

You felt a warm liquid inside of you as he rode out his high, both of you panting.

Like a switch, his dark expression switches to a nervous one. "I-I'm so sorry, Y/N! I-I went overhead, didn't I? I'm sorry!" He frantically apologized as he pulled out, making you hiss.

He hugged your naked body tightly, you skilled warmly, and hugged him back.

"Bruno, it's okay. Also, let me go your sweaty and this is gross," you complained, him obliging instantly and wrapping a blanket around you.

He hugged you close, exhaling.

You were definitely planning to make Bruno more jealous more often.

___________________________________

omg