Chapter One

If you read this story please comment or vote, I love feedback. There are also mature scenes and content written in this book so please do not read if you do not feel comfortable. Don't be fooled by the first couple chapters keep reading. Thanks Again, TeeMonroe!

~Nia

I was so tired and I couldn't even keep my eyes closed as I awaited school to end. School wasn't as exciting as it used to be. Classes got harder, drama got worst, and getting all dressed up became a must. I was dosing off when the bell rung and I quickly got up and rushed outside. I always rushed to the bus loop so I could see my boyfriend before I had to go. I lived far away from my school while my boyfriend lived basically down the street.

Our eyes met as I walked over to him and he gave me a warm embrace. "Hi baby." I said as I laid my head on his chest. "Come on let me walk you to your bus." We walked to my bus and my mood suddenly changed as I seen the clique I hated the most. They made my life a living hell when Jayden and I started dating. We walked pass and just my luck, my bus was parked right in front of them. He pulled me in as our eyes met and he pressed his lips against mine. He begin flirting with me just to make them mad and I laughed to myself as they got loud and mad. "I love you baby!" he said while letting me go. "I love you too."

I walked on my bus and he walked away. I sat next to my friend Ari and as I began talking their was a bang at my window I looked down to see my boyfriend's enemy and I turned around. "Bitch!" I thought to myself I know damn well this nigga didn't call me a bitch. I let it go as my bus drove off and pulled out my phone.

To: Baby<3

I swear I hate those girls and terrence gonna bang on my window to add to them and when I turned back around in my seat I heard the words bitch! I'm so upset

Terrence was a fuck nigga, pussy, bitch ass wannabe all in one! i couldn't wait until he was taught a lesson because then maybe he would start acting like a nigga. I wish his girlfriend would try to come check me about him because from what I heard and seen she wasn't the only one in his life. "Nia! What the fuck is your problem?!" My thoughts were interupted by Ari and I wasn't really in the mood.

"My bad girl, I was day dreaming. Wassup?"

"Nothing, whats wrong with you?"

"You know those girls make sure they get on my nerves before the day is over but Terrence pissed me off by calling me a bitch!"

"Bitch? Am I hearing correctly? No Nia you need to let Jayden handle that"

"Thats what I plan on doing but I can't let them shake me and steal my joy"

"I hear you but text me so we can finish our convo!" she screamed while exiting the bus. My phone vibrated and I knew it was Jayden.

From: Baby<3

I see I have to show him a lesson, I'm tired of that nigga trying me! Don't worry about them females they just hating and if they touch you just know I'll beat their asses too!

To: Baby<3>

Ok baby, just please don't get yourself into trouble, I can't risk not having you at school for 10 days because of Terrence's stupid ass!

I sent my message and sighed as I got comfortable in my seat. I knew Jayden was gonna make Terrence pay I just hope he doesn't get himself into trouble. My eyes felt heavy and before I knew it I was fast asleep.