Chapter Sixteen

4 Months later

Jayden

Today Nia had a doctor's appointment and she was definitely showing. She had been having me go out every night to get her something new she craved but today we would find out the sex of the baby.

You're probably wondering what the fuck happened three months ago well Nia's dad died and now Tiffany is the only one alive, she didn't seem like a threat so we let her live but kept her under close surveillance just in case. Lisa and Sam died that night too, I couldn't risk anybody causing harm to Nia and the baby so big man handled that for me. Lisa's mother is sick now and I do feel bad so I send her money for her rent just so she can get by. Other than that things were going good and life was great.

Today both our moms would be attending so we met them at the doctor's office. To see all these pregnant women in one room was weird. Some looked like they were miserable and others happy. Finally Nia was called back.

"How is everything going, Nia? Are you taking your vitamins? Getting enough rest?"

"I'm doing great Dr. Patricia, and yes every morning and I get a couple uncomfortable nights here and there but I can sleep."

"We'll you're 18 weeks right at the half way mark. Lets take a look."

She put the transmission gel for the ultrasound and turned off the nights. I seen my little baby laying there looking so peaceful.

"Would guys like to know the sex of the baby?"

"No" Nia said.

"Yes" I replied.

"No baby I want a gender party."

"Nia what is that?"

"Well when we're done Dr. Patricia can tell our mothers and then on Saturday we can have a little party. Those who want a boy wear blue and those who want a girl wear pink and when it's time for the cake we both cut it, if the inside of the cake is blue then it's a boy and if its pink its a girl."

"Okay baby, I guess we'll wait til Saturday."

"Well you guys have a healthy baby and you're all done now."

"Thank you so much."

"Your welcome."

We walked out of the room to the front to make our next appointment while our mothers were in the back finding out the sex. They came out after we were done with smiles on there faces and I wanted to know so bad but decided to wait until Saturday.

We all went out to eat and spent some family time together then Nia and I decided to go home. Once we got home I ran the water in the jacuzzi in our bathroom. I poured some bath salt and bubble bath into the water and then laid rose pedals on top of the water. I went into the room and undressed Nia and placed her in the tub then I took off my clothes. I got in with her and she laid against my chest. Despite her being pregnant Nia still turned me on and I began to kiss on her neck making light moans escape her mouth.

"Jayden what are you doing?" She whispered.

"Shh relax."

I cupped her breast in my hand slowly massaging it and then made my way down to her wetness.

"Jayden, the baby," she moaned as my fingered rubbed against her clit.

"Don't worry the doctor said it was fine as long as you weren't in your last trimester."

She didn't speak she just moaned and my fingers entered her and I made sure to be gently. Her walls were tightening around my fingers and I slid out making her give me a death stare.

"Jayden why would you do that!"

I ignored her picked her up and took her to the shower. I turned on the water and began washing her body, I wanted her to be relaxed. She seemed to be in the mood and she started washing my body.

We both stood under the shower and let the water run. I turned off the water and carried her to the bed and then I dived into her wetness. She grabbed my head screaming for more and now I understood when the doctor said pregnant women are more hornier because of their hormones . She moaned my name and that only made me want her more. I felt her juices come out and she was out of breath. I was gonna stop when she told me she wanted more and she got on all fours. I entered her and it felt so good. I slid in and out and she moaned loud. She started throwing it back and it sent me overboard. I met her pace and she grabbed the sheets as her walls closed around me and she came. I wanted her to get all the pleasure but she kept meeting my pace and I came a couple minutes after her.

I pulled her on top of me and held her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and caressed her back with my fingertips.

"I love you so much Jayden and don't ever leave me, please. It'll break me into pieces."

"I love you so much more than you know Nia and I wouldn't give up this life with you and our baby. I love you too much."

We kissed each other passionately and talked until we both let the sleep consume us.