Chapter TwentyFive

Jayden

My babies were now two days old and we could take them home today. Nia was so worried because the nursery was fit for a girl but I had went and brought another crib, more clothes, and even put all the stuff up so everything was ready. The room was already blue and green so there was no need to change it.

The bedding for Jayden's crib was green blue and brown and Jaiona's was green pink and brown. I wanted the cribs placed closed together to they could have each other close by.

I got the babies into their car seats and helped Nia get in since she was still in a little pain. We drove home and I could see the happiness on Nia's face. I can't believe I had a family with this girl now and I knew I had to get myself out the game soon if not for myself then for my family.

We walked in the house and Nia followed behind to see the twins room. Once we got to the door I told her to close her eyes and she did.

"Open your eyes."

"Omg! Baby this beautiful you got the matching cribs and changing tables with their names engraved in them. You even got the his and her baby bags.

"I'm glad you like sweetheart, now lets get the twins to bed so I can get you to bed."

She hit my arm and gave me that look. I laughed and grabbed my little man first.

"Don't neglect my baby girl since you got your son."

"You are something else Nia because if I woulda grabbed Jaiona you would've said 'Don't neglect my baby boy since you got your daughter'.

We both laughed and put the babies down to sleep. We plugged in the baby monitors and turned in the separate security system for the babies room. I had to make sure my kids were good because nobody was getting to them.

I carried Nia to our bedroom where I had rose peddles leading to the bathroom. I wasn't planning anything freaky even though I wanted, I couldn't. Once we were in the bathroom I took off her clothes and mine and we sat in the tub. We talked while I massaged her and then we got up and took a shower.

After that I carried her into the room and put lotion all over her body then I dressed her, I was treating her like the queen she was and I wanted to give her and our kids the world. We cuddled while I ran my hand through her hair and we fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tiffany

I had watched Nia and Jayden leave the hospital not with one but two babies! I was livid. How the hell am I suppose to kidnap two kids? I had to think and fast, I drove off making sure they didn't see me and make my way to Amir's house. He was becoming more than just my fuck buddy for some cash and to be honest I didn't mind. William hasn't called since that day at iHop, fuck him I could find more dick to get money.

I pulled into the driveway and made way to the door. He opened it just as I was about to knock and pulled me to him.

"Baby I wasn't gone that long."

"I know but I missed you Tiffany."

We walked in the house and he closed the door with his foot. He began undressing me but I couldn't move forward my mind was in shock.

"Baby, stop."

"Come on Tiffany I can't wait til tonight."

"Amir, no stop. I can't."

He pushed me off of him and snapped.

"The fuck you mean you can't!? You fucking somebody else, I swear I will kill you if you give me anything!"

"Amir what the fuck? No I'm not fucking somebody else, I went to the hospital and they had two babies."

"See this is a fucking sign Tif! We can't just kidnap these kids for money."

"Listen I'll think of something trust me. Just have those plane tickets ready when I tell you so."

"Tif I don't feel right."

"I didn't know you grew a pussy."

"Shut that shit up. I'll have your tickets ready."

"That's what I like to hear now come over here."

"I'm gonna punish you for that comment you made."

"Show me something then."

He pulled my panties down and went to town, the warmth of his tongue and his tight grip on my thighs made me want him more. I was almost at my peak when he stopped and turned me around. He entered me with no warning and started to pick up his pace. We did all types of positions until we fell out and slept like babies. One thing for sure I had to act fast so Amir and I would be great.