Chapter Six

Jayden

I pulled up to Nia's house early and brought her a little present to surprise her. I got out and walked up to the door and knocked. She answered and I was star struck! Nia had on a black dress that look as if it was painted on her and her curves were showing that sent my manhood overboard.

She leaned in and hugged me and I gripped her ass as she reached for my zipper. I could tell she was feeling me and the heat was building up between us. I kissed her neck as light moans escaped her mouth.

"Baby, I..."

I didn't want to go to dinner anymore I wanted her now and nothing was going to stop that just as she spoke I stuck my hand under her dress and slid her panties to the side as I pushed my two fingers into her. She gripped my back as I picked up the pace feeling her walls pulse I knew she was close to her climax and I slid out.

"Let's go, we have dinner to tend to bae." I said with a smirk and she stood their shocked.

"Asshole!" She walked pass pulling at her dress and I watched knowing I made her mad.

We drove in silence for a while until I grabbed her hand. She snatched it away and I smirked knowing she was mad.

"Baby." No reply.

"Nia!" I screamed

"What!?"

"I'm sorry baby." I said in my baby voice knowing she wouldn't resist.

"Don't let it happen again." She said. I smiled at her, I loved this girl. We pulled up to a red light and I grabbed her close to me.

"Gimmie a kiss." I whispered seductively in her ear.

Her lips met mine as she cupped my face while I cupped her ass and light moans escaped her mouth. My manhood was coming alive and I wanted to rip her clothes off right then and there.

"BEEEEEP!!!"

The sounds of horns knocked us back into reality as I pulled off. We both started laughing and soon we arrived. I went around and opened her door and we walked hand in hand into the upscale restaurant. We were seated and I could see the smile on her face.

"This is so beautiful Jayden. I love it!"

"Anything to make you happy." I said.

We talked until our waiter came and I just stared because I knew her from somewhere.

"Hi, my name is Tiffany and I'll be your waiter for tonight. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?"

"I'll have the strawberry lemonade ." Nia replied.

"I'll have the same."

She walked off and then I seen Terrence come in. Something wasn't right and I knew it. This was no coincidence. I grabbed Nia and threw 20 dollars on the table.

"Why are we leaving!?" Nia shouted.

"Something isn't right out waiter is Terrence's sister and then he walks in here."

We were walking out of the restaurant when I spotted two niggas in black hoodies by my car. I pulled Nia behind me and gave her my 22 to hold while I pulled my 32 outta my waist. I knew the type of shit I did and I had Nia at the gun range with me every time. We walked right up behind these niggas and they didn't even notice I just shook my hand.

"So y'all niggas tryna set me up huh!?" I said while aiming my gun at them. Nia was next to me aiming at the other nigga.

"Please don't kill us man! We was just doing are job." The shorter one said.

"Yeah we was just doing are job."

"I don't give a fuck what y'all was doing! Who the fuck sent y'all!?" I shouted while aiming at his head.

"Tez!" They both said.

Just when I was about to reply a black van sped into the parking lot and started blasting. I pulled Nia and the two men dropped to their feet. I shot the back tires out while Nia shot the driver and the van ran into the restaurant. We got up just in time to see these niggas running off. I shot at that causing them to hit the floor. I walked over to them.

"That's for setting me up!"

Nia and I ran to the car and I pulled off. Nia didn't looked fazed at all. I had trained her to be prepared for this type if thing so we were always strapped. Tez we gonna pay for putting me in danger but most of all my girl!