Chapter Twenty

Jayden

Today was the day of the baby shower and Nia and I had discussed letting Tiffany come. We changed the location for the baby shower and decided on this nice club so Tiffany didn't know where we lived. We rented out the club for today and after decorating, everything was perfect for Nia.

We both decided to wear all white and had king and queen chairs. The guest started arriving and the gift section was overflowing. Surprisingly Tiffany didn't show yet and I could see that Nia was annoyed.

"Baby she's just running late. Don't worry."

"See this is why I don't trust these hoes out here."

"Speaking of the devil, look."

Tiffany had came in and put her gift down at the gift table and came over towards us.

"I'm sorry I was running a little late. Hope you aren't upset, I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"It's fine." Nia said.

She walked away and sat at one of the tables. We all were dancing and then we started to serve the food. After everyone ate we started with the games. This was the best part of the baby shower to me. The best game was the diaper game when it was different types of chocolate in the diaper and you had to smell it to decide what type of chocolate it was.

Everybody was having a great time and I went to the bar to get some sprite.

"Hey. Congrats!" Tiffany said.

"Thanks."

"Treat her right, women like her don't come around a lot."

"I know."

"Yeah thanks for inviting me."

"No problem."

"Baby, come take a picture with me, chris, ashanti, and Rell!" Nia said.

I walked over to her and started taking pictures.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tiffany

Jayden had left and the bar tender put his drink down. This was gonna be easier than I thought. I went through my purse looking for the white powdery substance. I took it out making sure nobody was paying attention to me and poured it in his drink. It had dissolved and he was walking back over here.

"Forgot my drink."

"No problem I watched it."

"Thanks."

He walked away and downed the sprite. Everyone was dancing and talking and I kept my eyes on Jayden. It had started to kick in and he went to the couch in the back to sit down. He was slouched down and I walked over and sat down next to him.

"Jayden you look sick."

"Huh?" He slurred.

I kissed his lips and he backed away.

"Listen Jayden you're gonna do what I say or I will take this knife and stab your precious fiancée."

"No Tiffany. Leave."

I slapped him and his whole body fell over. I looked over and everybody was playing one of those stupid baby games. Perfect.

I undid his pants and thought about the life I would have if I implanted his sperm inside of me. I was about to position myself on top when my whole body fell and glass was all on the floor. I tried to get up but a heel was in my back.

"Nia!"

"Ashanti get the fuck off of me."

"Bitch you ain't slick, I'm sorry I ever told Nia to trust you!"

"What the fuck is going on!?"

"Tiffany drugged Jayden and she was about to have sex with him but I ran over here, call the police we don't know what she gave Jayden."

"Call the police Ashanti, ima handle this bitch."

The wine bottle in Nia's hand connected with my skull and my whole body went limp. I couldn't even move. All I heard were sirens in the background and my eyes closed.