Chapter Eleven

Nia

I woke up to the smell of bacon, pancakes, eggs, and biscuits. My mom was really trying to make this move hard for me. Soon I would have to be doing this for Jayden and I but right now I was enjoying being catered to. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face and after I was done I went to wake my little brother.

"Morning big head!" I said while opening his curtains. His room was blue and red with his cute little spider man sheets.

"Nene, five more minutes."

"No now. Mommy cooked our favorite so hurry."

A smile crept across his face and he ran out the room.

"I'll be done soon." He said with a mouth full of tooth paste.

I looked around his room and laid my eyes on the portrait of us when he was around 5 and I was 13. He had the cutest baby face and my mom had my long hair curled. Unlike most siblings Nathan and I have always been close. Ever since I held him at 8 years old I would protect him.

"Nene I'm finished lets go." He said while grabbing my hand, he dragged me all the way to the kitchen.

"Glad to see you guys are finally up."

"Morning mom." We both replied.

We all sat down at the table and ate while my brother told us about his school and how their end of the year field trip was on Friday. I missed those days when you could just do simple work and go on trips.

"Speaking of school, Nia have you gotten your cap and gown? Your graduation is Sunday."

"No, Jayden and I are getting them today.

"Okay now don't forget."

"I wont."

I had forgot all about graduation and getting my cap and gown because I had been focusing on the new house. I finished eating, washed the dishes and went up stairs to call Jayden.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby."

"Wassup?"

"We have to get our cap and gowns today."

"Damn, I forgot all about graduation and it's Sunday too."

"Yeah me too. It's only Wednesday so we can do that and then go to the mall so I can get a graduation outfit."

"Alright I'll be there to pick you up around 12-12:30"

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you more."

I hung up the phone and went to my closet to pick out my outfit for today. I decide on my forever 21 sundress and some tan sandals with my Michael Kors shoulder bag, my Michael Kors watch, and some Juicy Couture perfume. I placed my items on the bed and went to take a shower. Once I got out is was quarter to 12 so I started getting ready. Then I decide to curl the ends of my hair and put it in a nice ponytail. I heard the front door open and Nathan talking so I knew Jayden was here. So I grabbed my stuff and went into the living room.

"You look beautiful." My mother said.

"Yeah Nene you look nice!"

"You look stunning baby just to be going to the mall."

"What are you guys talking about all I did was put my hair back."

"Well you have a glow, you should put your hair like that often it really brings out your face."

"Thanks mom." I replied

"You're welcome sweetheart."

"Well we better get going I have a lot to get done today." I said while grabbing Jayden's hand.