Chapter Eight

SEXUAL CONTENT!! PLEASE BE AWARE

Jayden

The next morning I woke up with Nia in my arms and I just felt complete with her being with me. I had a long day ahead of me but I had to show Nia something first. I woke her up and carried her into the bathroom, we brushed our teeth and then I turned on the shower.

"What are you doing Jayden?"

"I'm taking a shower and so are you. Now take your clothes off and get in."

I watched her undress and I studied her perfect body. Her boobs sat up right and her ass was perfect not big but not small just right. She pushed me out of the way but I caught my balance and stepped in. I grabbed her by the waist as I began kissing her neck and I slid my fingers into her. She moaned my name so seductively and that made my dick stand at attention. I had to make it up to her because of our dinner being messed up.

I took her wash cloth and began washing her as she washed me and once I got down to her clit I slowly rubbed it as she put her head back. I let the water run down her body and I leaned down and dived in. I kissed her inner thigh and made my way to her wet clit and sucked and kissed it with passion. I opened her legs wide as she held on to my head, she was moaning my name loud and telling me she couldn't take it no more. She moved her hips back but I grabbed them back, I stuck my finger into her as I continued to suck on her clit.

"Jay.. Uh I'm about to cum!"

"Cum for daddy Nia. You're almost there."

Her juices poured out like a faucet and I licked her dry. I got up and pinned her on the wall, I entered her tightness and it felt like heaven. She was so wet and I thrusted in and out of her. Slowly first but picking up speed. I was about cum but I pulled out and turned her around. Her hands on the shower wall I entered her from behind and went to work. I quicken my pace as she screamed my name. I felt her walls tighten around me and I knew she was almost to her climax.

"Cum for daddy." I said as I grabbed her hair.

She matched my pace as she threw it back. I let go of her hair and grabbed her waist as we came together. I kissed her and we showered together. Once we got out, I carried her to the room and lathered her body with lotion as she began to lotion my body. We got dress and left.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see, it was worth the wait too."

My phone rung and I seen it was Rell.

"Yo"

"Wassup J, I heard the word on the street is, Terrence set that whole shooting up but meant to shoot you."

"Word?"

"Yeah man, but I say we hit up the stash house he got at the abandoned warehouse."

"Yeah, we need to have a group meeting. Tonight at 8 let everybody know."

"Alright, I got you. See you at 8."

"Alright man."

I hung up the phone and to my surprise Nia had dosed off. I guess I put in that work. It was good that she was sleep because she would be more surprised. I drove for about 20 minutes until we arrived. I walked over to the passenger side and woke Nia up.

"Close your eyes."

"Jayden stop playing."

"Girl, close your eyes before I blind fold you!"

We walked until we got to her surprise.

"Open your eyes baby." I whispered in her ear. He eyes lit up and she smiled so wide. I knew I did a great job.

"Jayden! Oh my gosh. Whose house is this?"

"I was hoping it would be ours after graduation. What do you think?"

"What do I think? I think this is amazing! I love it."

"Let me show you around."

I grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen that had all stainless steel appliances, an island with bar stools, granite counter tops and cherrywood cabinets. I walked her to the family room that the kitchen overlooked and it had a screen tv just like in the movie theater, it had the concession stand area and had a Xbox and PS3. It had a sectional couch and a love seat to the side. I made sure everything was there.

Next I took her to the dining room which had a nice table and a few pieces just to keep it simple. Then off to the living room, it had white carpet, two white couches with red pillows and a glass water fall coffee table.

"Jayden you have outdone yourself I can't believe you decorated this!"

"Well I had help from our mothers ."

"So my mom knows about this?"

"Yes, we were just waiting for your answer."

"Of course I'll move in with you baby."

"Good! Now I can show your the bedrooms."

I led her upstairs to the two guest bedrooms, the hallway bathrooms, the office and finally the master bedroom. I had white carpet for the king and queen, a king size bed with white sheets and baby blue pillows. I had a love seat and a side table off to the other side and on the balcony I had decorated it with white, pink, and red roses in flower pots with two chairs. The master bathroom had a jacuzzi tub, his and her sinks, and a separate shower. I made sure we had his and her towels and everything to match. Last but not least was our walk in closet.

"Why is it empty?"

"Because our clothes are at our parents house."

"Well come on so I can go get my stuff and move into my house."

I laughed at her and grabbed my keys. "I guess you like it?"

"I love it now come on."

We got in the car and I stopped at red lobster so we could eat after about 2 hours we came out and I drove Nia to her mom's house. It felt good to say that because Nia's house was now my house, the house we shared. I pulled up to the house and walked Nia to the door.

"I'll be back in the morning baby."

"Why?" She said with a pout.

"I have to meet with the boys at 8 and no telling when ima be done. Plus I gotta stop by the hospital first."

"Alright be safe and call me."

"I will baby girl."

I kissed Nia good bye and went to the hospital. Today was great but now I had to focus on Terrence and thing nigga named Tez.