Chapter Eighteen

This chapter is dedicated to my girl @iisoMindless_ go read her stories.

Tiffany

I had no one. I was all alone, no mom no dad, brother or cousin. My aunt was sick and would slowly die too. My half sister had caused all of this but then again I can't blame her for what our dad caused. I needed to get away and start over. I needed money. I had to befriend my sister and try to get some money out of her. I decided to go to her mom's house and see if I could get her number.

I walked out of my apartment in this run down complex in the hood that shit made me more mad I had to move into these stank ass apartments while my lovely sister had it all. A fine ass man, money, big house and she was expecting and getting married, yes I envied her so much. Even though she didn't have our dad growing up she really got the silver platter, she had the looks even though we both had bodies her hair was naturally long while I had to get as much tips at the restaurant to buy this Brazilian weave. You're probably wondering how can I afford such expense weave when I'm now struggling well I had some money saved up and I had clients. Yes I had sex with men for money but it was the life I had to adjust to. I applied lip gloss to my lips and walked into the parking lot waiting for William.

He was a married man and he paid good. Tonight we were going to dinner and then to the hotel the usual routine. I got in the car and he licked his lips.

"I can't wait to get in between those thighs, sexy ass."

"Well we can skip dinner and go straight to me."

"Naw I wanna make sure my baby eats."

We drove in silence to dinner and truth be told I just wanted to give him what he wanted get my money and leave. I wasn't interested in all this chit chat. Money was the motive and I was after it. It's funny how my damn dad didn't even leave me anything because he kept all his shit in the stash house and Nia had ran through that. Nia and I had one thing in common for our father and that was hatred. I was always a daddy'a girl until I turned 14 and he woke me up and raped me, it started out as a once in a while thing until it started happening every week and then every day. I probably would of ended up killing him too if it wasn't for Nia. He made me have three abortions at the age of 16 and told me if I told he would make sure I didn't live to see another day. He's dead now so fuck him, I'm doing Tiffany! I brushed those thoughts away as we got to the restaurant. We sat down to eat and I rushed through dinner, I was hoping he would get the picture I just wanted the money. We pulled up to the hotel and got out the car. He always had the same room so I knew my way.

Once in the room I wasted no time stripping my clothes off.

"Someone's been waiting."

"Mhm" I said annoyed.

I leaned on the table and opened my legs so he could dive him. He enjoyed tasting me the most and his head was good af so I didn't mind. I came all over his face as he still licked me. I got off the table and undid his pants then climbed on top of him, I began riding him and never slowing down my pace. It had been 15 minutes and I just wanted this nigga so cum so I could get my money damn. He got up and turned me around and began hitting it from the back. He gripped my waist tight and came. I got up and put on my clothes as he slid the condom off.

He threw it away and went to lay down. This nigga really tripping I got things to do.

"Come lay with me Tif."

"Baby I can't I gotta go see my step mom about something."

"Alright let me drop you."

We pulled up to the house and it was around 9pm and the lights were on. Perfect! William handed me the money and I got out the car.

"You sure you don't want me to wait?"

"No, I'll be long so i'll just call a cab."

"Okay call me later."

"Okay."

I walked on the porch and knocked on the door and to my surprise Nia opened the door. I was lost for words and just stared for a second. She came towards me and said, "Tiffany what the hell you doing here?"

"I just wanted to start over, you are my sister Nia and I just want to have a relationship with you, you're the last family I have."

"Sorry but not sorry Tiffany, I learned the hard way about trusting bitches you could be like your cousin Lisa. Bye!"

She slammed the door in my face and I stood there looking dumb. I called a cab and took my behind home."