Chapter Twelve

Jayden

I woke up the next morning to breakfast in bed. Nia was definitely wifey material and when the time was right she would be walking down the isle to me. We sat in bed for a couple hours and watched tv. I enjoyed times like this, it was perfect.

I decided to take Nia out tonight for dinner before meeting up with the boys later on. I told her to get ready and when she was done to meet me in the garage.

"Jayden I'm ready!"

"In the garage!"

I heard her footsteps getting closer and I smiled to myself.

"Jayden what are you up to. Omg! Jayden who is this for?"

"You baby!"

"His and hers?"

"His and hers! My baby gotta ride in style too. You like it?"

"I love it."

"Well here are your keys."

I tossed her the keys to her 2014 Mercedes Benz E-Class coupe. It was black with tan interior and I had one to match. The difference was on her key I had engraved hers and on my key it had his. We rode side by side until we reach the restaurant. We park next to each other and walked hand in hand towards the restaurant. I had made reservations for the grand lux cafe earlier so all we had to do was sit.

"Hi my name is Georgina, and ill be your waiter for tonight. Are you guys ready to order?"

"Yes I'll have the strawberry berry smoothie and the jumbo fried shrimp."

"Okay for you sir?"

"I'll have the same but instead of jumbo shrimp ill take the shrimp scampi."

"Okay, anything else, appetizers?"

"No thank you."

"Okay coming right up."

We sat and talked about everything. The food arrived and we ate and still had more things to discuss. I was comfortable with Nia, things never got boring and I loved that. We order the chocolate chip pecan cookies and ate all of them until we were stuffed. We got out and enjoyed the fresh air and I walked her to the water fall.

The night lights glistening in her eyes and I knew this was perfect.

I got down on one knee and decided to go ahead.

"Nia Jasline Smith, I know we are young and fresh out of high school but you've made these four years the best of my life. We don't have to rush down the isle but I know I can't live with out you. I love you so much and will give you my all, will you marry me?"

The tears rolled down her face and she was silent and I started to get worried.

"I can't Jayden."

"Wait!? But Nia!"

"I'm playing boy, of course ill marry you!"

I slid the ring on her finger and everyone around started to clap. I got up and lifted her in the air and kissed her passionately.

"I love you Jayden Jeremiah Johnson."

"I love you more Mrs. Johnson."

We drove to the beach and walked through the sand and enjoyed each others company. She told me all about her dream wedding and how she wanted her dress and I listened to her taking everything in this wedding would be perfect. My phone beeped and I saw I had a text from Rell.

Rell: meet you at the spot in 30 mins. Be safe.

Me: alright see you there.

I put my phone away and explained to Nia what was going on and if she didn't want to leave I would stay. She insisted I leave and she would be waiting up at home. Damn I love this girl. I walked her to her car and watched her drive away and then drove to the trap house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lisa

I sat at Jayden's new house for a hour and still nobody was home. This was the perfect time for me to go in. I was about to get out when a car pulled up and went into the garage. DAMN!! Change of plans. I made sure I looked good in the mirror and walked to the front door. I rang the door bell and waited a couple of seconds. She opened the door and I stared at her she was beautiful but I knew I could love Jayden more.

"What are you doing here Lisa?"

"I wanted to stop by because I needed someone to talk to you."

"Okay, I'm here. Come on in."

I followed her in the house that would soon be mine and admired the beautiful decor. I could really see myself living her and being with my man.

"You want something to drink?"

"No thank you."

"Okay."

We talked and talked and I made up problems about my life and this bitch would not tell me anything personally and I got tired of it. I asked for a bottle of water and when she had her back turned I pulled out my 9 mm.

"Turn around bitch!"

She turned around and dropped the water bottle of the ground and she looked shocked.

"Surprise surprise!"

"I knew I should of never trusted your snake ass! Df you want, money?"

"No bitch, I want my man back!"

"Your man?" She started laughing and that made my blood boil.

"Listen, I don't mind killing you to get what I want."

"You think Jayden will love you if he finds out you killed his fiancee."

"FIANCÉE!?"

She stuck her left arm out and the rock sparkled on her ring finger. I couldn't believe he proposed and to her.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"Shut the fuck up and let me think ."

I closed my eyes contemplating what I just heard when a glass bottle went across my head. I fell to the ground and the gun slipped and I seen darkness.

A couple minutes later I heard Nia on the phone screaming.

"Jayden you need to come home now this bitch Lisa tried to kill me! Please hurry up."

I opened my eyes and quietly rolled to the gun. I pointed it at her and shot only to miss and have the glass table shatter.

"Jayden I have to go this bitch is crazy she just tried to shoot me, if I die before you come it's Lisa and remember I love you."

Damn I thought to myself what was I suppose to do now. I was mad this bitch had messed up my chance with Jayden but if I beat her and then dragged her to the ocean Jayden would probably think some else had to help and it wasn't me that actually killed her. He wasn't going to buy that what was I thinking. I picked up the nearby lamp and threw it towards Nia. She ran towards me full speed and we started going at it. She put a good fight up and she was definitely trained. I kicked her one good time and ran towards the gun. I picked it up and said my final words to Ms. Nia.

"Cat got your tongue? Huh?"