Chapter Four

Jayden

I woke up to my sleeping beauty and I smiled to myself. I still wondered how I found someone so beautiful. I put her through a lot but she is still by my side and I respect and love her more for that.

I moved her little body slowly making sure I didn't wake her. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower and when I got out she was still sleeping. I must of put it down good for her to be still knocked out.

I decided to make my second fam breakfast considering they let me spend my weekends here sometimes. I decided to make our favorite pancakes, bacon, eggs, and grits. I was cooking when I felt these little hands hug me from behind.

"Good morning baby" Nia said to me while brushing her lips against my neck.

"Don't start something we can't finish now but good morning sleeping beauty."

"Who says I can't finish?" She said seductively. I turned around and she was standing there smirking, I brushed it off considering that both Nia and I knew her mom was here.

"Go give this plate to your mom nasty and come back." I said and she took it and went. I couldn't help staring at her staring at her slim frame and her booty. It was like she was slim with an ass which is rare at times.

"See something you like?" Nia said. I just turned around this girl could send my hormones on a trip.

My phone began ringing and I answered.

"Yoo"

"Alright, I'm with Nia but ima come through."

"Yeah, gimme like 45 mins though."

"Alright."

I hung up just in time to see Nia posted up with an attitude. Here we go!

"Where you going?" She said with an attitude.

"Nia, don't start! You know the shit I do! Why you triipping?"

"You know what Jayden just go. It's always perfect and then that one call makes you drop everything! When can I have one fucking weekend to have you with damn interruptions?"

I knew she was hurt and what she was saying was right but she knows this lifestyle comes with all of that. I seen the hurt I'm her eyes and I just wanted to see her smile again.

"Baby." She ignored me so I walked closer to her leaving no space in-between and grabbed her waist, I looked in her light brown eyes and it was like all my problems were gone.

"Nia I love you and you're my number one priority baby, never question that. I have to go but ima eat breakfast with you and I want you to be ready by eight."

I kissed her lips and she just stared. I kissed her and licked her lips and I felt her smile. I was glad she understood that I would never leave her on purpose.

"Baby I love you too and if you're not back here by eight don't bother coming at all." She said to me and I smiled.

"I'll be here by 7:59pm!"

We laughed and I held her close to me this girl was my heart.

"Bae let's go!"

I smacked her ass. "And you say I'm fat."