Chapter TwentyFour

Tiffany

After my head being busted I decied it would be best to take some time off of work to get myself together, I even took time off of making my money on the side. I know I was surprised too, my damn pockets were on E! I needed to get back on my money train because being broke wasn't in my character.

Today was my last day off before I had to go back to work so I called up my best clients. William and I would have breakfast together and later on Amir would be taking me to dinner. I dressed in some skin tight jeans, a sheer blouse, some cute pumps, and my juicy couture necklace. I put my hair in a high bun and decided lip gloss would be fine as make up since this was just breakfast.

I walked out into the summer heat and William pulled up. I got in the car and he kissed my cheek. We decided to go to the iHop down the street and I really didn't mind, this was just for money. We walked in the restaurant and waited to be seated. I was sitting on the bench and William pulled me closer to him lifting my shirt up to gain access but I denied it. I moved over and he was about to come back but the waiter came to seat us. He was cute but he worked at iHop and he didn't make the cut.

William order us both pancakes, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. After he was done there was an awkward silence and he was steady staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I know you fucking someone else Tiffany."

"I'm not your damn wife or girlfriend. I don't see no ring on my finger! We just fuck and you give me my money."

"What the fuck you tryna say?"

"Listen its like a trade. I give you what you want and you give me what I want."

He was about to say something but the waiter came out with our food and we made eye contact. He sat my plate down and slid me his number. I gave him a nice smile and he walked away. Damn why does he have to work here. I looked up and William was staring at me and he looked like his blood was boiling. We ate in silence and I didn't mind either by now y'all should know money is the motive and my pussy is the bait.

We walked out and got into the car and he snapped.

"Listen you ain't shit! To think I was going to leave my girl for you and move you out that shitty ass apartment complex but you ended up fucking me over. You just a hoe from the hood. I'll call yo dumb ass whenever I need to fuck!"

He pulled up to my complex and then kicked me out of his car. He threw three hundred dollars bills out the window and sped off. I stood there livid, did he just leave me like that? I picked up the money and walked up the stairs that were tearing apart from rust and mold. I walked down the dingy hallway as I made my way to my apartment.

"Damn ma, that ass is calling me!"

"Damn that tooth paste is calling you! Now get the fuck out of my face."

He moved out of my way and I continued to walk to my apartment. I got my keys and turned the knob, I walked inside and what I saw scared me to death and I panicked. In red spray paint it said better watch your back. I ran into my room and went for the gun I kept under my mattress, I checked everywhere in the apartment and thank god no one was here. I picked up the phone and called Amir to see if he could come over and he said he would be here soon.

He arrived 15 minutes later and I explained everything to him and he just stared at me like I was crazy.

"So you mean to tell me that Nia is your Sister, Tiffany."

"Yeah she is but that's besides the point I'm broke and need money."

"You know I can help you out Tiffany."

"I need $500,000."

"$500,000!? How the hell you gonna get that from her?"

"Kidnap her daughter!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?"

"No I'm broke you either gonna help me or not but I gotta get this money."

He stood there looking at me like I was stupid or something but I had my mind set. They would do anything to get their baby girl back so this would be perfect. The money is the motive!