E.12. It's Awkward!!

Sorry, I know I am late but just didn't find enough time to write. Here is a bigger update than usual one. Check if you've read the previous update before reading.
______________________

"Sidharth, Let me give Manvi to Manju now and get you ready to go home tomorrow.", I said.

He nodded with smile. I took Manvi from his hand after he planted a soft kiss on her temple. I must admit that I was worried as I thought he doesn't like kids when I initially introduced Manvi to him. His expressions were so different. But he likes Manvi. Credit goes to Manvi, cause she is the cutest baby.

I handed over Manvi to Manju who was sitting outside. Gave her some instructions and went outside to do some shopping to get him ready. When I returned I found him scrolling through my phone which I had left in the room. Puff.. I had taken a backup of my Agastya's picture and deleted them from my phone.

What is he doing with my phone by the way?

"Sidharth, what happened? What were you looking at?", I asked.

"I was googling some data about Amnesia. Then I tried logging onto my social media accounts but I think I've changed the passwords and couldn't login into any of my accounts. Do I have a phone as well Sana?", He asked. Oh hell! I had almost forgotten about his social media accounts.

"Hmmm.. your phone got lost in the accident. Will get you a new phone soon.", I said. Will have to buy him a new sim card. Thank God he doesn't remember his old phone number.

"Okay", he nodded.

"By the way, it's time for your sponge bath. Before that, will give you a nice shave.", I said.

"Can I do it myself? Please.", He asked.

"No! Did you see that your arms are swollen? You shouldn't stress them. I will do it.", I said sternly and he nodded obeying to my orders.

Author's point of view:

Sidharth was lost in his thoughts while she opened the bag and took out all the necessary items to shave which she had just shopped. She tied a beard apron around him. She then applied the shaving cream on the brush. The moment the cream touches his face, his trance was broken. He looked at her who was busy applying the cream all over his beard.

He kept staring at her as she started to shave using the razor. Her hands froze and she shivered as she saw a little blood spot on his cheek.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. Sorry!", She chanted non-stop. He understood that there might be a cut hence she was panicking.

"It's okay! Chill! I didn't even realise that I got a cut", He said to calm her down.

She took a tissue and wiped off the shaving cream from the bleeding area. He looked at her picking up a little gauge and the antiseptic lotion bottle.

"No, no, no.. please, that will burn. Please!", He pleaded.

"What? You didn't even know when you got a cut but now you are crying for antiseptic lotion?", She spoke surprised.

"Because it hurts.", He said.

"No, it won't. Now keep quiet and let me apply it.", She said sternly.

He closed his eyes tightly and forwarded his cheek to her. She stared at him for few seconds. He opened his one eye to check if she was done. She was dipping the cotton gauge into the lotion and the moment she looked at him, he shut his eyes tightly. She passed a subtle smile before dabbing the cotton ball over the little wound.

"Aaaahhh..", he shrieked

"Ooops, sorry sorry, it's done!", She said and blew air over it. He opened his eyes and gazed at her face. She looked at him and felt awkward as she found him staring at herself. She cleared her throat to bring him back from his trance however it didn't work.