E.21. His First Wish!!

Check if you've read the previous update.
_____________________

"Promise?", he asked by holding her hand and placing it on his heart.

She looked at his chest.

"Promise!", She said by nodding her head.

"Thanks Sana. I'll use it whenever need arises. Did you have your dinner?", He asked.

She nods no.

"Okay though Manju had served me dinner, I think this part is still vacant here and I am experiencing hunger here. Rest all the parts are fine and full you see.", He saying pointing at a random portion of his ab.

"Huh? That was a bad joke!", she narrowed her eyebrows and laughed.

"Wow!! What's would be your reaction on the good jokes then?", He asked.

"Try cracking one and see for yourself.", She said.

"I really want to now.", He said.

"Okay, I'll get some midnight snack for both of us. I don't want your this portion of tummy to stay hungry.", She said pointing at place which he had pointed earlier.

"Pretty soon please before the hunger turns contagious and spreads to the entire tummy." He said with puppy eyes.

She smiled while shaking her head to gesture unbelievable. She left to the kitchen while Sidharth was lost in his thoughts.

I have been granted 3 wishes and I have to utilise it wisely. It could act like a boon to our incomplete lives. It was so soothing to find her laughing and smiling again especially after what I witnessed in the wood forest today evening. I want her to forget all the pain and embrace the new life. I need her, she needs me and most importantly this little sleeping angel needs me the most because though Sana decided to let me go, Manvi wants her father's heart to find her peace. (Kisses sleeping Manvi's temple softly)

I feel jealous of Agastya who made such a place in their life that they don't find anything else calming their restless lives then him. But at the same time I feel thankful to him for the heart which he left for me which inturn connected me to these beautiful souls.

The way Sana cared for a stranger like me just to preserve his heart by doing all the dirty duties which only a mother can do for her child makes me greedy. Every man wants a wife who looks after him like his own mother and I've finally found it. I really don't want to lose her now.

Flashback:

27 year old Sidharth sitting alone in his office canteen and having his food. He had turned himself into a stubborn person in these 6 years due to his unrequited love for Gunjan. He never opened up himself to anyone again with the fear of them breaking him again just the way Gunjan had done.

"Excuse me! Can I have a seat?", A lady asked pointing at the chair infront of him.

He looked at her with a straight expressionless face and looked to the other side after pushing a spoonful of food into his mouth. She shrugged and occupied the seat as there were no other seats left.

She opened her tiffin box and arranged it infront of herself. Sidharth looked at her again. She was a lean girl yet the amount of food infront looked too much for her appetite. She looked at him, his plate was empty hence she forwarded the tiffin offering him.

He again showed no interest in her and got up with the plate walking away to the dispose area. The girl frowned and cursed him at the back of her mind.

The next day, the same happened where the girl occupied the seat infront of him and ate food in silence. Until now nobody wanted to sit with him due to his stubbornness. She was a new recruit and had no friends yet so she always sat with him.