Epilogue

(Baby crying sound)

"Mumma.. Papa.. wake up! Piu ish crying", 4 year old Manvi screams while tugging Sidharth and Sana's sleeves who were snoring in their bed. Sidharth who was hugging Sana from behind, pecks her ears.

"Senorita, it's your turn.", He says in a sleepy tone.

"No Senor, today is Monday, it's your turn.", She thrusts her elbow into his gut.

"It's Monday?", He opens his eyes wide open and sits straight. He quickly says his prayer and looks into his palm.

"Manvi, did you say your prayers?", He asks kissing her head. Manvi nods yes.

"Good Girl! Sana.. Darling.. It's Monday and Manvi's first day at school. So get up quickly.", He calls Sana.

"Oh God! I almost forgot about it. You look at Pihu and I'll get her ready quickly", She said.

"Aye aye commander", he bows and runs to the crib and picks up their little munchkin, Pihu.

"Okay, okay sweetheart, you paa is here

"Okay, okay sweetheart, you paa is here.. don't cry my little princess..", he gives a warm hug to the little baby and she keeps quiet.

"Wow!! You have got magic Senor", says Sana.

"I must say Agastya's heart works wonder on all.", Says Sidharth.

"Your love, your strong arm, your aroma and that warmth of your body is magical as well..", sighs Sana. He goes and quick pecks her lips before Manvi could see him do so.

"Papa, what did you do?", screams Manvi with crossed hands.

"Sorry, I got mumma mistaken for Manvi", He makes a sad pout with puppy eyes as he was caught by the little security guard red handed.

"Mumma come here", says Manvi. Sana ducks closer to her. Manvi wipes her lips.

"Kissi can-shil", she says.

Sana nods her head with a sad pout.

"Don't worry Senorita, I'll give you more while she is at school." Whispers Sidharth in her ears making Sana chuckle.

"Okay, the wet puchies after brushing", Sana whispers back and winks.

"Can't wait!", He smiles.

Sana picks up Manvi and gets her ready for school. All four drove in their car to drop Manvi to school.

Sidharth was in tears to see Manvi walking inside the school. Sana looks at him and shook her head in disbelief.

"It's a school Senor, she ain't going to her husband's home after marrying to shed so much tears.", Said Sana.

"I wonder how is she going to cope up on first day. She was crying while going inside.", He says.

"She will be fine. Trust me!", She says pressing his hands.

They drive home. Sana places sleeping Pihu in the crib.

"I'll have my breakfast on my work table itself. Stock markets are about to open.", He says looking at the watch and runs to his work table. He turns on the system.

"Huh! Even I have to go to orchard, the labourers would have already started their work. I need to send a consignment today.", She smirks and goes to the kitchen.

So boring and unromantic Sidharth has become. He promised me to give wet puchies after leaving Manvi at school and now he started his work. By the time he finishes his work, possessive Manvi will be back home who won't even allow me to go close to him.

She serves parathas from the hot box into the plate and takes it to him. She places the plate on his table. He looks at the time in system.

"That was quick!", He says with a smile.

"Huh!!", She frowns and moves to leave.

He holds her hand and pulls her. She falls on his lap. He smooches her intensely. She was taken aback at sudden approach. She reciprocates and enjoys the little moments. He looks at her while she hides herself into his chest with a blush. She looks at him and finds him still gawking at her.

"Your stock market..", she says raising her eyebrows.

"I still had 7 minutes, so I thought to make maximum out of it.", He says pecking her lips again before she got up.

"Fine, don't forget to take your medicines. Manju will come shortly to look after Pihu and then I'll go to the orchard.", She says.

"Okay Senorita. By the way, you remember that it's date night today. So do remind Manju that she has to stay overnight.", He reminds her.

"How can I forget? I wait for the day every month.", She says.

Sidharth gets busy with his trading whereas Sana leaves for orchard where they grew exotic flowers which were imported worldwide.

In the evening, they both go out to their usual hangout place amidst green scenic view. They set up a little tent and light up a bonfire. They talk, dance and romance. This was the day they had decided to enjoy with each other every month not bothered about home, kids and business.

Lying on his arms Sana is in deep thoughts.

I am so grateful for everything I have. I never let him know that I am not Agastya's wife. He has been longing for love the whole life and if he realises that I was a police officer in disguise to know about the money, he may feel void of being not truly loved. He fell in love with the way Sana loved Agastya, even after he left. Though I love him wholeheartedly, I don't want to break his heart. I decided to keep the secret forever. For the money, he thought it was hacked from his account and hence he wasn't worried about them.

Their life continues beautifully as they realise that love is the essence of life.

While Shehnaaz, Sidharth, Manvi and Pihu are the pearls, its Agastya's heart that kept them connected together like a string.

Donating organs not only saves the person who receives it but the whole bunch of people who depend on that recipient. That could be his family, friends, relatives and even a stranger. If you get a chance try pledging it so that you live even after you leave.

Take care everyone and do read my other stories.

Love,
PoohBear ❤️❤️

Read this ongoing story of mine

Read this ongoing story of mine. 👆