E.13. The Emotional Breakdown

Good Morning, ❤️❤️

Check if you've read the previous two updates.

Agastya and Sidharth are two different people. Since we are so much emotional and possessive about SidNaaz, I've edited Sid's face to give a different look for Agastya.

____________________________

Dr. Subramania examines the incision, checks the blood test reports, the ECG report and other vitals of Sidharth while Sana stood a little far from him. As soon as he was done reading, Sana speaks.

Sana: Doctor, is everything alright?

Subramania: Absolutely, he is recovering and responding well. Just make sure to follow a proper diet, regular medication without missing a single dose and keep him away from water until the wound is healed.

Sana nods to the whole set of instructions.

Sana: Thanks a lot doctor.

Subramania: Hope he recovers soon from Amnesia as well though its a long term process.

Sana nods her head hanging it down. She was in dilemma whether she really wanted that to happen or wish that it never happens.

Subramania: All the best Mrs. Rahane. We are discharging him and I have also approved air ambulance pickup for him. Will recommend a good doctor for regular followup from your place of residence.

Sana: Thanks a lot doctor. You've given us a new hope and life. (Folds hand in gratitude)

Sidharth: Thanks doctor. Will be grateful towards you for life along with the person who donated his heart. (Folds hand)

Subramania smiles and takes leave.

Sana: I am going to check for the arrangements for the air ambulance and also need to do a billing settlement. Will be back soon.

Sidharth nods. He was amused by the way she had been taking care of him and managing the toughest situation so bravely when most of the women fall weak or depend on a male member of the family to take care of such issues.

Sana runs to the common toilet, locks the door and breaks down crying. Everytime Agastya was directly or indirectly mentioned, she would sulk in the toilet alone. There was a knock on the door.

"Hellooo.. are you alright?", somebody said from outside.

"Yes, I... I am fine.", Sana said wiping her tears. She flushed the toilet to coverup and came out.

A lady looked at her.

"Is everything fine? I thought you were crying.", She asked

"Yes, everything is fine.", Sana said nodding her head. She splashed some water on her face and wiped it with a tissue paper. Her cries were always interrupted by someone or the other.

She returns to the ward after 45 minutes. She had got a bag which she opens and takes out clothes for him from it.

"Okay, let get you dressed in this to go home.", She said.

He nods. Since he was only dressed in a gown, he needed undergarments as well.

"Sidharth, please sit on the bed and I will slide this undergarment until your thighs so that you don't have to bend and stress your chest or arms. Later you can pull it up yourself since it will be easily reachable. Please it's a request, don't argue with me.", She requested.

He nodded his head and sat on the bed with his legs hanging down. She slid the underwear and pushed up until his upper thigh. He turned his face to the wall on the side as she did it. She could see how uncomfortable he felt and how he had goosebumps all over his legs on her touch.