E.29. I Miss Bathing!

Sana freshens up and gets breakfast for Sidharth. She finds Sidharth talking to Manvi just like Agastya.

Sana: Sidharth, have your breakfast and then this medicine. I need to give bath to Manvi post which I will have my breakfast.

Sidharth: Huh? Can I also come? I want to watch her.

Sana: Hmmm.. okay. First have your breakfast and then will go together.

Sidharth: Since you have to wait for me, let's have breakfast together.

He ensured that she also had breakfast early rather than waiting to finish her chores and having it late.

Sana: Okay, I'll get my breakfast as well.

Sidharth nods and they quickly finishes having his breakfast and he takes his medicine.

Sana undresses Manvi and starts massaging her delicate body with oil. Manvi was giggling as she enjoyed the massage session.

Sidharth: (laughs) She is so funny. Sana can I try massaging as well?

Sana: (smiles and nods) Sure. You have to massage upwards like this.

Sidharth nods and he delicately massages Manvi as per Sana's instruction. He was very excited himself as Manvi continued giggling. Sana captured the moments in the camera.

Sana: Let's get her do some exercise.

Sidharth: Okay!

Sana: Shycle Shycle baby.. yay!! Manvi is doing Shycling with mommy.. (says while moving her legs in cycling position)

Sidharth was adoring both the love of his life.

Sana: Hold her, I'll check the temperature of the water.

Sana wraps Manvi in a towel and gives her to Sidharth. He held her in his arms while conversing to her.

Sana filled the two wash basins with required amount of warm water and checked the temperature by dipping her elbows into it.

Sidharth: Awww.. she wet my tummy.

Sana looks at his shirt which was wet from his stomach area with Manvi's urine. Sana laughs.

Sana: She just showered you with her love. (Giggles)

Sidharth: Indeed, it's so warm. (He laughs)

Sana: and smelly.. (winks and giggles)

Sidharth: Nevermind.. paa will change it. Right Manvi?

"Paaa Paaa", squeaked Manvi

Sana: When are you going call Maa sweetheart?

Sidharth: I can smell smoke. Someone is jealous..

Sana: Huh! I am not!! (Frowns)

She takes Manvi from his hand and slowly makes her sit in the wash basin. Sidharth takes off his wet shirt. He hugs Sana by her waist from behind and places his chin on her shoulder. She smiles as she starts cleaning Manvi with baby bath liquid gently. He observes her doing so. He subtly kisses her ears. Manvi splashes the water by hitting her hand inside the wash basin playing with a little rubber duck.

Sidharth: She really enjoys bathing with that rubber duck.

Sana: Yeah, she does a lot.

Sidharth: I miss bathing as well. I am fed up of sponge bath.

Sana: Just few more days. Your incision is almost healed. Then you can also enjoy bathing just like Manvi.

Sidharth: Hmmm.. but instead of that rubber duck, I want you Senorita. (In a husky voice)