E.15. The Confession

The reads on previous update is very low. Kindly read it before reading this update. 🙏

I feel very disheartened and demotivated to see so less views on it. 😞
________________________________

Sana returns after feeding Manvi. Sidharth requests her to continue the story.

Flashback:

Sana gets ready to go for the dance class. As soon as she steps out of the building she is met with Agastya. She was surprised to see him with a new bike.

"Hi, Good Morning.", She wishes.

"Good morning", he says with a smile.

"Is this your new bike?", She asks

"Ofcourse, it is. I booked it yesterday evening and asked him to deliver early morning today so that I get to share the first ride with you.", He said.

She blushed as she was getting so much attention from him.

"Can I ride?", She asked.

"Ofcourse, you can. Will you be able to ride this? You said your's was a scooty but this is a bike.", He asked.

"My brother has a same bike so I've the experience of riding this as well.", She said.

"All yours", he said giving the keys to her. He gave her the extra helmet which he carried along for her. She put on the helmet and fastened the straps. She tied her stole to the side and placed her leg on both the side of the bike. She then started the bike.

"Get on!", She said to him and he happily became the pillion rider. He held the little railing behind his back for support.

"You can place your hands on my shoulders", she said. He nodded and placed his hands over her shoulders. The next moment they were riding on the road.

The whole way he kept gazing at her through the mirror. He was surprised when she pulled over the bike infront of the temple.

"You ride like a pro. Only thing is that I didn't feel like a pillion rider cause of your height. I felt as if I was riding it myself.", He laughed while she made a pouty face.

"But weren't you busy looking at the mirror than the road?", She asked. He was surprised to hear that she knew he was gawking at her.

"Just a minute", she said and ran to the stall who sold devotional items. She shopped for some things. He kept observing her. She held his hands and took him inside the temple. She said a little prayer by closing her eyes and folding her hands to the Goddess.

"Panditji, could you please do the pooja of his new bike", she requested the priest in the temple by handing over the keys to him.

"Sure, his name?", The priest asked.

"Aaa...", She looked at him since she didn't know his name.

"Agastya.. Agastya Rao", he said.

"And your's?", The priest asked.

"Sana", she answered being perplexed.

"Hmm.. It's so overwhelming to find that youngster's like you still follow the traditions and do not take their husband's name.", The priest said.

Agastya and Sana looked at each other. She felt shy while he passed a subtle smile but both didn't bother to correct the priest.

The priest went inside the sanctum sanctorum and offered prayers to the Goddess reciting matras with their names connected as husband and wife. All they heard was him saying 'Agastya Rao' and 'Sana Rao'. Both blushed as they folded their hands and asked the Goddess to bless the other with long life, health and success.