E.16. You are Mine!

Check if you've read the previous update. And guys do vote.
________________________________

Flashback:

Sana gets a call from her father.

Mr. Bedi: Sana, come home. We've fixed your marriage

Sana: Huh? Mar..riage? (Shocked)

Mr. Bedi: Yes, it's in 15 days.

Sana: But..

Mr. Bedi: Listen! Your younger brother wants to marry his lover, but her parents won't agree. Their condition is that they want her elder brother to be married first. Your brother will die if he can't marry the love of his life. Can't you do so much for your brother? Even though you were adopted, have we ever done any partiality?

Sana: No Papa.

Mr. Bedi: Then accept this proposal for him.

Sana had been burdened under the weight of charity which her adopted parents did years ago. They had adopted her when she was 1 year old since they didn't have any child until 6 years from their marriage. After a year from adopting her, they got the news of Mrs. Bedi's pregnancy. Their behaviours towards Sana changed as they learnt that they have their own children coming into the world.

Initially Sana threw tantrums when she didn't get the same amount of love she got before the birth of his brother, but slowly she was made aware that she was adopted and hence she should be humble and grateful to whatever she got. Today again she was reminded that she was adopted and asked to sacrifice.

Sana: Okay Papa. I will start immediately.

Mr. Bedi disconnected the call as soon as she agreed. Sana cried her heart out alone. It had been few months that she was dating Agastya.

There wasn't a single day that he didn't meet her. They were just inseperable such was their relationship. Every soul in his office or the people connected to him knew about her. He had even introduced her to his old bedridden father.

However, Sana was scared of introducing him to her parents because she feared their rejection. She had told him very minimal about her parents and whatever she told was only the few good memories with them.

Today after the call, she found herself so helpless. She didn't know how she would tell him that they weren't meant to be together. She feared she will fall weak or won't be able to control her emotions infront of him. She packed her bags and left the PG uninformed.

The next day, Agastya came on his bike to pick her up. He waited for sometime and when she didn't come down, he honked few times. When there was still no response, he tried calling her but her phone wasn't reachable. He knocked on the doors of the PG owner and asked her about Sana since no male was allowed to go inside the ladies PG.

The owner told him that she left the PG and that she was very emotional while leaving. However, she didn't have her address or had any clue of her whereabouts. His brain had stopped to function. He didn't know what to do? He might have probably thought she cheated on him but his heart wouldn't believe it. Moreover, the PG owner said she was very emotional while leaving. He knew she was in trouble.

He approached her dance class institute and asked them to provide her address but the staff strictly refused that it was against their institute's policy to disclose personal details of their students to anyone.

He was super annoyed. He immediately reached out to the owner of the institute and offered him such a deal to buy it that he couldn't deny. Thus obtaining her address.