Uncomfortable?

⚠️⚠️Important please read this if you really want this story to continue..

Hey readers,

I am really in a big dilemma on whether I should continue this story or not. The way you are feeling awkward to read Sana and Agastya's past story is making me feel like as if I am committing a crime.

I knew you would feel insecured to read the chemistry between Sana and someone else apart from Sidharth hence I chose the name Agastya Rao and then I gave picture (sid's edit) as well to help your imaginations. But even after all this you find it uncomfortable to read.

If her past was painful where her husband was a monster or tortured her, you would have had no problems in reading it.

This story just didn't need her husband to be cruel. You don't have to necessarily move on only if you had a bitter past. You can move on even with sweet memories of the past and still make new memories.

Discussing Agastya is important and need of the story. He is a perfect husband. Accept it! But that won't stop Sidharth from not being a perfect husband himself in future. Or even if he is not as perfect, then love sets everything perfect.

I won't explain myself further because for me when I am writing about Agastya, he is a character played by Sid only.

This story is very very special to me among all the other stories I wrote so far. I cry myself, every time I write about Sana crying in this story because I have been living all the 3 characters when I mention them.

I can unpublish the story if y'all don't like it. I am fine with it as well. No hard feelings. May be it's my fault as I chose SidNaaz to explain this concept.

Let me know your verdict!

Sorry!! 🙏🙏😞😞😞