1-10

Chapter 1

   "Little, stone, you sit down, dad tell you something."

  Jiang sat down in front of the round table, and Fan Xiuying handed over the box with tobacco leaves and the newspaper.

  I also hugged a sewing basket.

  Sit in front of the table and take in the soles of the shoes. The cloth shoes on the feet of every family are all made by themselves, and no one's women have a free time.

  I have work at hand anytime.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Jiang Shitou sat down in front of the table.

  They have four siblings, the two older sisters Jiang Yue and Jiang Xin, the middle brother Jiang Shitou, and the younger daughter Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Eldest sister Jiang Yue was the first batch of educated youths who responded to the country's call to go to the countryside and went directly to the Great Northern Wilderness.

  Second sister Jiang Xin is not well, so she went to the textile factory to work as a female worker in place of her mother.

   Three years ago, she married Qin Dazhuang, a worker in the machinery factory. Both of them are dual employees.

  Only the older brothers Jiang Xiaoxiao and Jiang Shitou are left at home.

   "Dad, what's the matter? So serious! Why do I feel bad?"

  Jiang Shitou has a simple and honest nature, but he is active and hearty! He is a straight-tempered person.

  The third brother Jiang Xiaoxiao like this has not been seen for a long time.

Jiang honestly took the newspaper and gave Jiang Shitou a bit, "You will talk nonsense, and your mouth is always so frizzy. When you talk about you, when will you be a little more calm. Look at your sister, who is better than you." ?"

  In fact, Jiang Laoshi is the same as his name, he is really honest.

  A veritable honest person.

"Dad, it hurts, it hurts! Am I your own? No wonder people are your parents who care for the youngest child, and I am not your own. Be careful to beat me stupid. I am not as smart as my sister. After I become stupid I can't even find my wife, so I see if you are in a hurry in the future."

   While screaming for pain in the mouth of the fake fan, he actually jumped around the round table with his feet.

  Jiang is honestly an honest man, and he is very happy when he hears this.

"You sit down for Lao Tzu, don't you say you were picked up from the garbage dump by me and your mother, your sister is our own, see if I won't kill you little bunny. Dare to talk nonsense, now more and more Yue's mouth didn't shut the door."

   pointed to the chair, Jiang Shitou sat down honestly.

   Surrendered with both hands raised.

"Yeah, yeah, you're so good, I've been picked up, oh my god, mom, what kind of people do you say my biological parents are? Are they those big cadres or something? If that's the case, would I just Is it ok to arrange a job at least?

  Mom, is there any quilt left behind when I was a kid? That's the evidence to find my biological parents. "

  Jiang Shishi fell into an uncontrollable fantasy.

Fan Xiuying was overwhelmed with joy. She squeezed the tip of the needle in her hair, then continued to hold the thimble on the soles, and smiled, "You! There is no life, I heard that when I picked you up, it seemed like the big dung was strong. The daughter-in-law seems to have lost a baby, you can go and ask. Maybe you can use it to replace the dung forcibly."